2016 Schedule | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2016 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be @ BC as well. 1/3 of my friends from school went to Boston, 1/3 to NYC, and the rest stayed home. We have a crowd of about 30 already making plans for the BC game. Could be ~50 if everyone comes through.

Should be a good time I can't wait.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'll be looking to go to the BC game. A variables I'll be looking at as well are given no half way decent mode of tailgating for out-of-towners, how to spend the few hours preceding the game. Does BC dare pull a Denver and limit single game ticket sales to 01___ and 02___ zip codes. This is not as much an issue as it is a nuisance.

Reaction Score
I'll be looking to go to the BC game. A variables I'll be looking at as well are given no half way decent mode of tailgating for out-of-towners, how to spend the few hours preceding the game. Does BC dare pull a Denver and limit single game ticket sales to 01___ and 02___ zip codes. This is not as much an issue as it is a nuisance.

Yes, I can see Kraft signing off on having the stadium sitting at the usual crowd of 10K BC fans, rather than having it look like a typical Temple game where the visitor routinely brings more and louder crowds who are looking to spend money towards his retirement plan

Husky25

Reaction Score
In an attempt to not come over the top in my response (It's just being begged for), I'll give you the opportunity to delete ^^^^ post on your own after you search for UConn Boston College football 2016.

Reaction Score
I'd be happy to help if that happens (it won't) with my 02___ zip.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I'd be happy to help if that happens (it won't) with my 02___ zip.
Thanks, but I grew up in Massachusetts. My parents and my brother both have 01___ zips. Plus my sister is an alum, though she lives in Jersey.

Reaction Score
Planning on taking next year's RV trip to ECU with a stop at Busch Gardens. Hoping its a Saturday or Friday game.
High probability of going to ECU for me as the wife went there and there's built in baby sitters about 40 minutes from the stadium. Let me know if you need any suggestions for Williamsburg beyond Busch Gardens.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Yes, I can see Kraft signing off on having the stadium sitting at the usual crowd of 10K BC fans, rather than having it look like a typical Temple game where the visitor routinely brings more and louder crowds who are looking to spend money towards his retirement plan
Kraft is 74 years old (He's already well into his retirement years)
Kraft is worth $4.3 Billion and growing (with a "B." He doesn't need the help)
The UConn/BC game is being played in Chestnut Hill
Kraft has nothing to do with BC.
When UMass does play in Foxborough, roughly 1/4 of the lower bowl is made available...in total, according to the seating chart.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Really hope we can get one of the Thursday night ESPN games too. Those are fun, especially when they're on the road

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
has AAC schedule been released yey today?
xsmall_FB_East_Division.png

LINK

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Not a huge fan of Navy, Cincinnati and Houston all in a row...tough start to the conference schedule. Whatever...get the tough games out of the way, hope we win a couple of em, and then run the table down the stretch

Reaction Score
Way too early prediction:
Maine - W
@Navy - W (Reynolds is gone and I have no idea who the new QB will be but he can't be as good as him)
UVA - W (although I don't like that Mendenhall knows how to beat UConn).
Cuse - W (we move into a tie for 1st place in the ACC)
@UH - L (revenge will be had but we'll see what happens in the AACCG....)
Cincy - L (because we always lose to Cincy)
@USF - W (payback)
UCF -W (Diaco stays undefeated in the ConFLiCT)
@ECU W (we now have their number like Cincy has ours)
Temple W (cause we're due)
@BC W (I see no other chance for a different outcome here)
Tulane - W (100% chance of rain because it always rains when UConn plays Tulane).

10-2? Oh man, just call me UconnAl.

Reaction Score
We'll know what kind of team we have by October. Overall, I like the schedule a lot. No complaints here.

Side note: I really like the way ECU schedules OOC.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Also, Temple's not exactly challenging themselves in the OOC...Army, Stony Brook and Charlotte are pretty much guaranteed wins

Reaction Score
The timing of the Navy game is good for the team. Sucks for me, as I wanted to make that trip but have a bar convention that weekend.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Interesting to note we will again open up on a Thursday. Also the @ Houston game is a Thursday and the Temple at home game is a Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom