2016 Coaching Carousel Begins... | Page 24 | The Boneyard

2016 Coaching Carousel Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The guy has 3 losing seasons out of 4 AND interviewed for the Baylor job in December. They should have canned him sooner.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The minute Bob Diaco hit the open market they knew they had to fire their coach and pursue him. The fish cakes are always fresh on the west coast.

Reaction Score
Complete and utter failure at RU as OC. Shady brought him in from Delaware where he ran the O for Keeler. Ended up getting demoted then fired.

Yup but doing/did pretty well @ WMichigan. Rutgers is long in his rear view mirror. People learn, adapt and overcame past failures/challenges. Could be system/players/inexperience or combo of all three as we just saw.

Reaction Score
Yup but doing/did pretty well @ WMichigan. Rutgers is long in his rear view mirror. People learn, adapt and overcame past failures/challenges. Could be system/players/inexperience or combo of all three as we just saw.

....and all we have to talk about today is other teams coaches. Seriously...what is the problem and why no coaching announcements? Is everyone just saying no?

Doesn't feel right.

Reaction Score
....and all we have to talk about today is other teams coaches. Seriously...what is the problem and why no coaching announcements? Is everyone just saying no?

Doesn't feel right.

Fleck is bringing his offensive coordinator from this year with him and Warriner was looking for mutual way out @ tOSU and stayed P5 same conference. Conference matters. I think the rest of UConn staff all get announced in one fell swoop. My sense is we aren't exactly breaking the bank w/ salaries either.

Reaction Score
Fleck is bringing his offensive coordinator from this year with him and Warriner was looking for mutual way out @ tOSU and stayed P5 same conference. Conference matters. I think the rest of UConn staff all get announced in one fell swoop. My sense is we aren't exactly breaking the bank w/ salaries either.

Sorry but I don't feel any better. :(

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

just was listening to this segment and heard Diaco's name come across as someone they'd be considering. Think this actually might not be a bad spot for him to land given his NJ recruiting ties and B1G experience

Reaction Score
Pros for Bob: Can still wear red pants

Cons for Bob: Landlocked state would result in less-than-fresh ingredients for fish cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom