2015 Recruiting Thread | Page 71 | The Boneyard

2015 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude, you are spot on! you and huskymedic make a great team with recruiting stuff... I just read something on this... I read the last rivals article on him... about a month and half ago...LSU was sniffing around along with a few other SEC schools (UGA, Ole Miss) and SDSU (who scooped Ryan Agnew up after this article)

A little more on the kid.. 6'3 205lbs... originally walked on at Ok State..xfer'd to Blinn CC and had 47 TDs / 9 INTs 64% completion percentage... sounds like a guy that can help us... at least keep us competitve...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4514014/

Reaction Score
he's a D-1 QB. I hope our staff can convince him to come here.... but nowhere in the film, did I see him hand off to the RB three times in a row!
so, i dont know if he fits into our scheme
It is a highlight film.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
It is a highlight film.
Yup, and there are a lot more D1 level highlights in that film than average. The kid seems to see the field really well, knows where to look for his receivers, makes quick decisions where to throw the ball, and usually throws it to the guy whose going make the most yardage. I didn't see many plays where he threw to a underneath/safety receiver when other guys were open further down field, which probably explains his 481 yds/game passing average! One can only hope a guy like this is even considering UConn.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Yup, and there are a lot more D1 level highlights in that film than average. The kid seems to see the field really well, knows where to look for his receivers, makes quick decisions where to throw the ball, and usually throws it to the guy whose going make the most yardage. I didn't see many plays where he threw to a underneath/safety receiver when other guys were open further down field, which probably explains his 481 yds/game passing average! One can only hope a guy like this is even considering UConn.

Throws a very catchable ball and hits his receivers in stride, both which help with the yards after catch. He also appears to have some excellent receivers that run disciplined routes; I wonder if any are available for a package deal.

Reaction Score
I was merely replying to the guy saying something about not handing the ball off to the RB. It is a highlight, highlighting his athletic abilities as a QB throwing and running. That's all. I was not saying he is not a D1 QB prospect.

Reaction Score
westfirebirds.com ‏@westfirebirds 6h6 hours ago
@NolanUlizio on his Official Visit with @CoachJim4UM @umichfootball @LWHSFootball @CoachLarryCox #WestPride pic.twitter.com/VNbeR9RFUn

02.jpg

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
uconnbill said:
dang it. I was holding out hope, but think that has left the building.

Nolan, UCONN wanted you for a long time, don't go with these last minute offers and remember how you felt on your UCONN visit

He is gone. You don't put up a pic with a huge grin while wearing a Michigan jersey (next to their d bag coach) if you aren't gone.

Reaction Score

Could be but no word yet that he committed (as of 2325). Harbaugh already flipped a QB from Univ. of Texas today and got another commit from a kid w/ a Wisconsin offer I think. It is what it is.

HS - His high school put up the pic and there is a similar pic of each kid that was there this weekend all over the Michigan blogs.

Reaction Score

Nolan, UCONN wanted you for a long time, don't go with these last minute offers and remember how you felt on your UCONN visit

uconn offered him a month and a half ago, not like they put in a long effort. this is a no brainer, Michigan is a major step up in every facet

Reaction Score
JimHSR said:
uconn offered him a month and a half ago, not like they put in a long effort. this is a no brainer, Michigan is a major step up in every facet

Why do you post? I mean other than to be a troll.

Reaction Score
(Corrected my error)
Could be but no word yet that he committed (as of 2325). Harbaugh already flipped a QB from Univ. of Texas and a DE from Nebraska today and got another Wisconson commit on campus waffling. It is what it is.

HS - His high school put up the pic and there is a similar pic of each kid that was there this weekend all over the Michigan blogs.

Reaction Score
The thing is, as Harbaugh scrambles to assemble a class (6 commits when he took over with a month and change till NLI day) many of the guys he will get will be fill in pieces, many probably won't play a meaningful down because when he hits the ground running on his first full class many over these guys will be over recruited and destined to ride the pine especially a guy like Ulizio where immediate playing time on the OL will likely not be as realistic at Michigan so after a RS year wlecome to the beginning of your scout team career as he will pull in top tier talent. Trust your first instinct Nolan, you are wanted and needed here!

Reaction Score
WhereistheDove? said:
Pretty unsurprising and I can't say I blame him. Good luck to him.

Don't disagree. Just wish the high school showed a little more class by not posting a picture of him with the Michigan uni until he committed. Disrespectful to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Don't disagree. Just wish the high school showed a little more class by not posting a picture of him with the Michigan uni until he committed. Disrespectful to UCONN.
IMO if you see this as a lack of class, I think you're taking UConn recruiting a little too seriously. Their player visiting a program like Michigan is something that I'm sure the people who follow that Twitter feed are interested in seeing that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom