2015 Recruiting Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2015 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know that is the desire, but what evidence do you have a strong finish? The late signees last year? Looking at the offer list of a lot of the kids have conference advantage (your phrase) offers. What will make them choose Uconn? You can offer every great player in the country but are you offering and closing kids that will commit? How are the results versus peer groups? What is Diaco's/staff's closing pitch? 91 offers shown above with 16% choosing elsewhere. Are TX kids really coming to Uconn? You should not exclude that state, but is it really a likely positive reward for the effort?

Uconn needs an in state kid to commit. Soon. Every kid from CT has committed out of state or is a strong lean out of state. I think it is unusual (best word I can come up with) that the JR day did not yield a commit. This is a huge recruiting class for Uconn in so many ways and May is almost gone with a goose egg on the board. If the summer camp sessions do not yield a recruit, I think concern will be a very reasonable position.

My stance on this is unchanged as of yet. My educated guess based on observation is that this staff has a clear process and associated timeline with regards to recruiting, and that the stage of the hard sell, "verbal commitment" has not yet been reached in earnest. I would hope that is the case, at the very least, in that we are not trying to get those verbal commitments in earnest, and haven't gotten a single one.

Each day that goes by, though? Got to wonder when the class of 2015 will begin to assemble publicly. It is different that there hasn't been a single local commit yet, and that there was none at the JR day, but that leads me to my conclusion that they aren't really trying for the verbal commits yet.

More than a 'reasonable position though, I'm confident in saying that I will have legitimate concerns if we don't start generating an incoming 2015 class on paper to talk about as the start of summer programs comes and gets going.

Reaction Score
I know that is the desire, but what evidence do you have a strong finish? The late signees last year? Looking at the offer list of a lot of the kids have conference advantage (your phrase) offers. What will make them choose Uconn? You can offer every great player in the country but are you offering and closing kids that will commit? How are the results versus peer groups? What is Diaco's/staff's closing pitch? 91 offers shown above with 16% choosing elsewhere. Are TX kids really coming to Uconn? You should not exclude that state, but is it really a likely positive reward for the effort?

Uconn needs an in state kid to commit. Soon. Every kid from CT has committed out of state or is a strong lean out of state. I think it is unusual (best word I can come up with) that the JR day did not yield a commit. This is a huge recruiting class for Uconn in so many ways and May is almost gone with a goose egg on the board. If the summer camp sessions do not yield a recruit, I think concern will be a very reasonable position.

Yes, Because of the late signees last year, but if you look at these coaches track record, especially Diaco , they're great recruiters. I don't have all the answers, but what I do know is that these coaches will finish strong.

Reaction Score
In the American Athletic Conference?
Yeah, in the AAC. Every team in the AAC not named Uconn or SMU has at least 1 recruit. Temple has 2, Houston has 6. Like you said, its Uconn so it is just what it is. Never expect a change. Especially when you hire a new coach that is supposed to be great recruiter.

Reaction Score
Yeah, in the AAC. Every team in the AAC not named Uconn or SMU has at least 1 recruit. Temple has 2, Houston has 6. Like you said, its Uconn so it is just what it is. Never expect a change. Especially when you hire a new coach that is supposed to be great recruiter.

You're expecting miracles. We kicked Jesus out of the huddle.

The fact that Temple has 2 commits and we have none means absolutely squat.

Reaction Score
I agree with "06029". I'm not too sure "finishing strong" is something to set off fireworks about. Is it not true that by the time Dec-January roll around there is not as much competition for what is left?

And if those athletes making commitments for UConn in December-January really wanted to commit to UConn they could have done so a lot earlier than wait for the last moment because "their dream team" did not offer? What did Bob D say at Junior Day ?.......something like "we'd like to have you if you really want to be here". And Des quoted some potential recruits as suggesting they appreciated Bob D's frankness.

So two months after Junior Day what does this mean? UConn is not a "dream team" for any of those 91 prospective athletes currently offered?

Right now I'm in 06029's corner. With all the hype with Bob D and the historical recruiting prowness of him and his coaches, I too was hoping they could sell the university and program better than their predescessors........RE and PP.

What I am afraid of is the same ole' "strong finish".........a few recruits with no other offers, a few recruits with other offers from non-P5 FBS programs, a few recruits with major competition from FCS programs, a few recruits that had interest from P5 programs but no offers.

This isn't a negative thread against the new coaches because they have a very, very, very, difficult sell to potential recruits some of them may not have faced before.......play in a league that isn't guaranteed a playoff opportunity.

If there is no movement after the football camps, ...........pray for a P5 invite .....sooner rather than later, as once the playoff system gets legs, recruiting will be that much more difficult.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised by zero "commits". If you were a recruit, would you commit to us? Why? Because of what you have seen from Diaco on the field, because of the schemes, because of the results? It's a 2-way street and the kids looking to commit early can reasonably be expected to lean towards schools where they can evaluate where they might fit, particularly on the field. Finally, their parents or guardians or coaches are helping the kids find a fit, and we are a project under construction at the moment. It might be differnt if we were P5 or in a recruiting hotbed, but we are not.

Am I worried? No. The staff has a plan and I trust they are going about their business - making themselves and the program known in areas and in schools where they believe they can recruit. I never understood the obsession of fretting over players who have not yet been to their junior prom and will likely not make material contributions before we play at UVa in 2017.

Reaction Score
Doesn't it usually take a full year to build a relationship with recruits, say during their junior year, to start reaping commits?

It's early. We won't see a decent class until next year, after a full season of recruiting and games played, IMO.

Reaction Score
I agree with "06029". I'm not too sure "finishing strong" is something to set off fireworks about. Is it not true that by the time Dec-January roll around there is not as much competition for what is left?

And if those athletes making commitments for UConn in December-January really wanted to commit to UConn they could have done so a lot earlier than wait for the last moment because "their dream team" did not offer? What did Bob D say at Junior Day ?..something like "we'd like to have you if you really want to be here". And Des quoted some potential recruits as suggesting they appreciated Bob D's frankness.

So two months after Junior Day what does this mean? UConn is not a "dream team" for any of those 91 prospective athletes currently offered?

Right now I'm in 06029's corner. With all the hype with Bob D and the historical recruiting prowness of him and his coaches, I too was hoping they could sell the university and program better than their predescessors...RE and PP.

What I am afraid of is the same ole' "strong finish"....a few recruits with no other offers, a few recruits with other offers from non-P5 FBS programs, a few recruits with major competition from FCS programs, a few recruits that had interest from P5 programs but no offers.

This isn't a negative thread against the new coaches because they have a very, very, very, difficult sell to potential recruits some of them may not have faced before..play in a league that isn't guaranteed a playoff opportunity.

If there is no movement after the football camps, ......pray for a P5 invite .....sooner rather than later, as once the playoff system gets legs, recruiting will be that much more difficult.

Nobody said finishing strong should set off fireworks. Just remember its only May. We still have 9 months to signing day.

Reaction Score
Updated Offer/Commit list...

1. Tommy Hatton (OL) - St. Joseph Regional HS, Montvale NJ
2. Nas Bonner (APB) - Imhotep Institute Charter School, Philadelphia PA
3. Kareem Ali (CB) - Timber Creek Regional HS, Gloucester Twnshp NJ
4. Christian Wilkins (DT) - Suffield Academy, Suffield CT
5. Taj-Amir Torrez - (WR/ATH) - Amherst Regional HS - Amherst MA
6. Jordan Fox (OLB/TE) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ
7. Jay Stocker (S) - Coatesville Area HS, Coatesville PA
8. Dionte Austin (CB) - Calvert Hall College HS, Towson MD
9. Juantez McRae (S) - Calvert Hall College HS, Towson MD
10. Justin Spencer (CB/Ath) - Oviedo HS, Oviedo FL
11. Jalen Christian (ATH/CB) - Damascus HS, Damascus MD
12. Chris Garrison (TE) - Lawrence Academy, Groton MA
13. Matt Burrell (OT) - CD Hylton HS, Woodbridge VA
14. Shareef Miller (DE) -Georgetown HS, Philadelphia PA
15. Will Harris (DB) - Choate-Rosemary Hall, Wallingford CT
16. Quinn Oseland (OL) - Sacred Heart Griffin, Springfield Ill
17. Carlton Davis (S) - Norland HS, Miami FL (erroneously reported as a commit to the "U")
18. Najee Clayton (WR) - Paramus Catholic HS, Paramus NJ
19. Saleem Brightwell (OLB) - Paramus Catholic HS, Paramus NJ
20. Dave Tolentino (NG/T) - St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ.
21. Leon Thornton (WR) - Montini Catholic, Lombard Ill.
22. Channing Hames (DE/DT) - Bishop O'Connell, Arlington VA
23. Manny Bowen (LB) - Barnegat HS, Barnegat NJ
24. Trevor Ruhland (OL) - Cary-Grove HS, Cary Ill.
25. Karon Jackson (DB/WR) - American High School, Hialeah FL
26. Raequan Williams (DE/TE) - Gordon Tech, Chicago Ill.
27. Jamie Gordiner (LB/DE) - Red Bank Catholic, Red Bank NJ
28. Miles Boykin (WR) - Providence Catholic, New Lenox Ill.
29. Mirko Jurkovic (OL) - IMG Academy, Bradenton FL via St. Joes's HS South Bend, Ind.
30. Amir Ealey (TE/DE) - Coatesville Area HS, Coatesville PA
31. David Eldridge (WR/CB) - Kettle Run HS, Nokesville VA
32. Aaron Garland (CB) - Fenwick High, Oak Park Illinois
33. Freddie Simmons (WR) Bethlehem Catholic HS, Bethlehem PA
34. Scott Washington (WR) - St John Catholic HS, Washington DC
35. Kevin Murphy(DE) - West Chester East High School, West Chester PA
36. Marques Ford (DE) - East Bay High School, Gibsonton FL
37. J. Hunter Roman (DE) - New London High School - New London CT
38. Chris Clark (TE) - Avon Old Farms Prep, Avon CT (De-comitted from UNC)
39. Denniston (D.J.) Moore (WR.Ath) - Imhotep Institute Charter School, Philadelphia PA.
40. Goren Krasic, (G/DE) - Hackensack High School, NJ (?? actual offer)
41. AJ Turner (RB/S) - Centreville HS, Clifton VA
42. Nazir Williams (WR/DE/OLB) - Bridgeton HS, Bridgeton NJ
43. Quentin Harris (QB) - The Taft School, Watertown CT
44. Daiquan Kelly (WR/SS/"Athlete") - Union City HS, Union City NJ
45. David Ryslik (DE) - Peddie School, Hightstown NJ
46. Zach Abercrumbia (DT) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
47. Carlos Strickland (WR) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
48. Anthony Wheeler (LB) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
49. Adam Lemke-Bell (OT) - Oak Park River Forest High School, Illinois
50. Gladimir Paul (DE) - Northeast High School, Philadelphia PA.
51. Darrion Daniels (DT) - Bishop Dunne High School, Dallas Texas
52. Conner Dyer (OT) - Horn High School, Mesquite Texas
53. Irvin Charles (WR) - Paul VI High School, Haddonfield New Jersey
54. Alex Badine (CB) - Grand Street Campus, Brooklyn NY
55. Jeff Christian (CB) - Colerain High School, Cincinnati Ohio
56. Noah Listermann (OL) - Winston Woods High School, Cincinnati Ohio
57. Qaadir Sheppard (OLB) - Iona Prep, New Rochelle NY
58. Brandon Feamster (DB) - Downington East High School, Exton PA
59. Jordan Craig (LB/TE) - Toms River North, Toms River NJ
60. Ryan Kroeger (OL/DL) - Red Bank Catholic, Freehold NJ
61. Twazanga Mugala (DE/LB) - Ardrey Kell, Charlotte North Carolina
62. Elijah Ball (WR) - Princeton High School, Cincinnati, OH
63. Lawrence Cager (WR) - Calvert College High School, Towson MD
64. Dan Clifford (OT) - Hoboken High School, Hoboken NJ.
65. Tanner Crowley (LB) - Manasquan High School, Manasquan NJ
66. Nevone McCrimmon (RB) - Mount Saint Joseph High School, Baltimore MD
67. Marvin Robinson (WR) - Stranahan High School, Ft. Lauderdale FL
68. Kirk Livingstone (DE) - Stranahan High School, Ft. Lauderdale FL
69. Jeremiah Atoki (Ath) - Vineland High School, Vineland NJ
70. Felton "Trey" Blackwell (OL/DL) - Cedar Creek High School, Egg Harbor City NJ
71. Omari Stringer (DB/LB/S) - Crete-Monee High School, Crete Illinois
72. Carl Thompson (DL) - Guyer High School, Denton Texas
73. Madison Akamnonu (OL) - Bowie High School, Arlington Texas
74. Jake Pickard (TE/DE) - Millburn High School, Millburn New Jersey
75. Tyler Davis (QB) - Mepham High School, Bellmore New York
76. Jestin Green (WR/CB) - Admiral Farragut High School, St Petersburg FL
77. Xavier Castile (WR/Safety) - Rockwall High School, Rockwall Tx
78. Hergy Mayala (SS/WR) - Trinity Pawling School, New York
79. Jaire Alexander (DB) - Rocky River High School, Mint Hill (NC) (Charlotte Commit when offered)
80. Nakia Griffin (WR/TE/OLB/SS) - Tenafly High School, Tenafly NJ (Rutger Commit when offered)
81. De'Andre Johnson (DT QB) - First Coast HS, Jacksonville FL (FSU Commit 7/20/12, yes 2012)
82. Dexter Neal (WR) - Stephenson HS - Stone Mountain GA (USCe Commit 5/16/13)
83. Andrew Butcher (DE) - Alpharetta HS, Alpharetta GA (Tennessee Commit 6/8/13)
84. Arrington Farrar (S) - Woodard Academy, College Park GA (Stanford Commit 8/6/13)
85 Anthony Palazzolo (DT) - Fairfield Prep, Fairfield CT (BC Commit 12/23/13))
86. Marcus Walker (S) - Lake Wales HS, Lake Wales FL (UK Commit 1/8/14)
87. DuWayne Johnson (CB) - Woodson HS, Washington DC (VT Commit 2/8/14))
88. Chauncey Rivers (TE/DE) - Stephenson HS - Stone Mountain GA (UGA Commit 2/15/14)
89. Ryan Buchholz (DE/TE) - Great Valley HS, Malvern PA (PSU Commit 2/24/14)
90. Steve Gonzalez (OT) - Union City HS, Union City NJ (PSU Commit 3/29/14)
91. Aaron Monteiro (OL) - Brockton High School, Brockton MA (BC Commit 3/29/14)
92. Zach Allen (DE/LB) - New Canaan HS, New Canaan CT (Northwestern Commit 4/15/14)
93. Sam Tecklenburg (DT/TE/OT) - Plano HS, Plano Tx (Baylor Commit 4/17/14)
94. Minkah Fitzpatrick (CB) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ (Alabama Commit 4/19/14)
95. Brandon Wimbush (DT QB) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ (PSU Commit 5/6/14)

Caveat - This list includes both previous and current staff offers. Re-ordered (4/2) to reflect previous commit dates. Coach Diaco was hired 12/11/13.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Somehow we missed this one...

BIG COUNTY PREPS ‏@BigCountyPreps1 May 12
Jahrvis Davenport, Robinson 2015 WR offered by Uconn, Eastern Carolina Sawyer Dawson, Plant City 2015 OLB offered by Buffalo

Jahrvis Davenport is a WR from Tampa, FL Robinson HS. Has offers from Ball State, Eastern Carolina, FIU, Buffalo, Maryland among others.

Reaction Score
Somehow we missed this one...

BIG COUNTY PREPS ‏@BigCountyPreps1 May 12
Jahrvis Davenport, Robinson 2015 WR offered by Uconn, Eastern Carolina Sawyer Dawson, Plant City 2015 OLB offered by Buffalo

Jahrvis Davenport is a WR from Tampa, FL Robinson HS. Has offers from Ball State, Eastern Carolina, FIU, Buffalo, Maryland among others.

Like this kids tape. Very hard to bring down. QUite a few plays I asked myself, how the heck did he get in the end zone? Bouncing off would be tacklers, breaking arm tackles. Good looking recruit.

Reaction Score
Starting to see a few offers out to some QB's recently. I like the size of the kids offered. Some good looking recruits being targeted.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Same high school as former Uconn commit WR with a father who is a former MLB player. Can't think of the name.

Ricky Gutierrez. Also the same HS as current UConn recruit, Karon Jackson.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Updated Offer/Commit list...

1. Tommy Hatton (OL) - St. Joseph Regional HS, Montvale NJ
2. Nas Bonner (APB) - Imhotep Institute Charter School, Philadelphia PA
3. Kareem Ali (CB) - Timber Creek Regional HS, Gloucester Twnshp NJ
4. Christian Wilkins (DT) - Suffield Academy, Suffield CT
5. Taj-Amir Torrez - (WR/ATH) - Amherst Regional HS - Amherst MA
6. Jordan Fox (OLB/TE) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ
7. Jay Stocker (S) - Coatesville Area HS, Coatesville PA
8. Dionte Austin (CB) - Calvert Hall College HS, Towson MD
9. Juantez McRae (S) - Calvert Hall College HS, Towson MD
10. Justin Spencer (CB/Ath) - Oviedo HS, Oviedo FL
11. Jalen Christian (ATH/CB) - Damascus HS, Damascus MD
12. Chris Garrison (TE) - Lawrence Academy, Groton MA
13. Matt Burrell (OT) - CD Hylton HS, Woodbridge VA
14. Shareef Miller (DE) -Georgetown HS, Philadelphia PA
15. Will Harris (DB) - Choate-Rosemary Hall, Wallingford CT
16. Quinn Oseland (OL) - Sacred Heart Griffin, Springfield Ill
17. Carlton Davis (S) - Norland HS, Miami FL (erroneously reported as a commit to the "U")
18. Najee Clayton (WR) - Paramus Catholic HS, Paramus NJ
19. Saleem Brightwell (OLB) - Paramus Catholic HS, Paramus NJ
20. Dave Tolentino (NG/T) - St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ.
21. Leon Thornton (WR) - Montini Catholic, Lombard Ill.
22. Channing Hames (DE/DT) - Bishop O'Connell, Arlington VA
23. Manny Bowen (LB) - Barnegat HS, Barnegat NJ
24. Trevor Ruhland (OL) - Cary-Grove HS, Cary Ill.
25. Karon Jackson (DB/WR) - American High School, Hialeah FL
26. Raequan Williams (DE/TE) - Gordon Tech, Chicago Ill.
27. Jamie Gordiner (LB/DE) - Red Bank Catholic, Red Bank NJ
28. Miles Boykin (WR) - Providence Catholic, New Lenox Ill.
29. Mirko Jurkovic (OL) - IMG Academy, Bradenton FL via St. Joes's HS South Bend, Ind.
30. Amir Ealey (TE/DE) - Coatesville Area HS, Coatesville PA
31. David Eldridge (WR/CB) - Kettle Run HS, Nokesville VA
32. Aaron Garland (CB) - Fenwick High, Oak Park Illinois
33. Freddie Simmons (WR) Bethlehem Catholic HS, Bethlehem PA
34. Scott Washington (WR) - St John Catholic HS, Washington DC
35. Kevin Murphy(DE) - West Chester East High School, West Chester PA
36. Marques Ford (DE) - East Bay High School, Gibsonton FL
37. J. Hunter Roman (DE) - New London High School - New London CT
38. Chris Clark (TE) - Avon Old Farms Prep, Avon CT (De-comitted from UNC)
39. Denniston (D.J.) Moore (WR.Ath) - Imhotep Institute Charter School, Philadelphia PA.
40. Goren Krasic, (G/DE) - Hackensack High School, NJ (?? actual offer)
41. AJ Turner (RB/S) - Centreville HS, Clifton VA
42. Nazir Williams (WR/DE/OLB) - Bridgeton HS, Bridgeton NJ
43. Quentin Harris (QB) - The Taft School, Watertown CT
44. Daiquan Kelly (WR/SS/"Athlete") - Union City HS, Union City NJ
45. David Ryslik (DE) - Peddie School, Hightstown NJ
46. Zach Abercrumbia (DT) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
47. Carlos Strickland (WR) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
48. Anthony Wheeler (LB) - Skyline High School, Dallas Texas
49. Adam Lemke-Bell (OT) - Oak Park River Forest High School, Illinois
50. Gladimir Paul (DE) - Northeast High School, Philadelphia PA.
51. Darrion Daniels (DT) - Bishop Dunne High School, Dallas Texas
52. Conner Dyer (OT) - Horn High School, Mesquite Texas
53. Irvin Charles (WR) - Paul VI High School, Haddonfield New Jersey
54. Alex Badine (CB) - Grand Street Campus, Brooklyn NY
55. Jeff Christian (CB) - Colerain High School, Cincinnati Ohio
56. Noah Listermann (OL) - Winston Woods High School, Cincinnati Ohio
57. Qaadir Sheppard (OLB) - Iona Prep, New Rochelle NY
58. Brandon Feamster (DB) - Downington East High School, Exton PA
59. Jordan Craig (LB/TE) - Toms River North, Toms River NJ
60. Ryan Kroeger (OL/DL) - Red Bank Catholic, Freehold NJ
61. Twazanga Mugala (DE/LB) - Ardrey Kell, Charlotte North Carolina
62. Elijah Ball (WR) - Princeton High School, Cincinnati, OH
63. Lawrence Cager (WR) - Calvert College High School, Towson MD
64. Dan Clifford (OT) - Hoboken High School, Hoboken NJ.
65. Tanner Crowley (LB) - Manasquan High School, Manasquan NJ
66. Nevone McCrimmon (RB) - Mount Saint Joseph High School, Baltimore MD
67. Marvin Robinson (WR) - Stranahan High School, Ft. Lauderdale FL
68. Kirk Livingstone (DE) - Stranahan High School, Ft. Lauderdale FL
69. Jeremiah Atoki (Ath) - Vineland High School, Vineland NJ
70. Felton "Trey" Blackwell (OL/DL) - Cedar Creek High School, Egg Harbor City NJ
71. Omari Stringer (DB/LB/S) - Crete-Monee High School, Crete Illinois
72. Carl Thompson (DL) - Guyer High School, Denton Texas
73. Madison Akamnonu (OL) - Bowie High School, Arlington Texas
74. Jake Pickard (TE/DE) - Millburn High School, Millburn New Jersey
75. Tyler Davis (QB) - Mepham High School, Bellmore New York
76. Jestin Green (CB/WR) - Admiral Ferragut High School, St. Petersburg Florida
77. Xavier Castille (WR/S) - Rockwall High School, Rockwall Texas
78. Hergy Mayala (SS/WR) - Trinity Pawling School, New York
79. Jahrvis Davenport (WR) - Robinson High School, Tampa Florida
80. Billy Bahl (QB) - Marian Central Catholic High School, Woodstock Illinois
81. Jeremiah Dinson (CB) - American High School, Hialeah Florida
82. Alex Parkinson (WR/DE) - Mamaroneck High School, Mamaroneck New York
83. Connor Williams (OL) - Coppell High School, Coppell Texas
84. George Asafo-Adjei (OL) - Lakota West High School, West Chester Ohio
85. Jaire Alexander (DB) - Rocky River High School, Mint Hill (NC) (Charlotte Commit when offered)
86. Nakia Griffin (WR/TE/OLB/SS) - Tenafly High School, Tenafly NJ (Rutger Commit when offered)
87. De'Andre Johnson (DT QB) - First Coast HS, Jacksonville FL (FSU Commit 7/20/12, yes 2012)
88. Dexter Neal (WR) - Stephenson HS - Stone Mountain GA (USCe Commit 5/16/13)
89. Andrew Butcher (DE) - Alpharetta HS, Alpharetta GA (Tennessee Commit 6/8/13)
90. Arrington Farrar (S) - Woodard Academy, College Park GA (Stanford Commit 8/6/13)
91. Anthony Palazzolo (DT) - Fairfield Prep, Fairfield CT (BC Commit 12/23/13))
92. Marcus Walker (S) - Lake Wales HS, Lake Wales FL (UK Commit 1/8/14)
93. DuWayne Johnson (CB) - Woodson HS, Washington DC (VT Commit 2/8/14))
94. Chauncey Rivers (TE/DE) - Stephenson HS - Stone Mountain GA (UGA Commit 2/15/14)
95. Ryan Buchholz (DE/TE) - Great Valley HS, Malvern PA (PSU Commit 2/24/14)
96. Steve Gonzalez (OT) - Union City HS, Union City NJ (PSU Commit 3/29/14)
97. Aaron Monteiro (OL) - Brockton High School, Brockton MA (BC Commit 3/29/14)
98. Zach Allen (DE/LB) - New Canaan HS, New Canaan CT (Northwestern Commit 4/15/14)
99. Sam Tecklenburg (DT/TE/OT) - Plano HS, Plano Tx (Baylor Commit 4/17/14)
100. Minkah Fitzpatrick (CB) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ (Alabama Commit 4/19/14)
101. Brandon Wimbush (DT QB) - St Peter's Prep, Jersey City NJ (PSU Commit 5/6/14)

Caveat - This list includes both previous and current staff offers. Re-ordered (4/2) to reflect previous commit dates. Coach Diaco was hired 12/11/13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds