2015 HOOPHALL CLASSIC | The Boneyard

2015 HOOPHALL CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Heads-up! On Sunday Brewster Academy plays at 11:00 A.M....Jalen Adams on the court.
That won't conflict with NFL stuff. Jalen had 32 last year in a game here.

At 6:30 P.M....St. Thomas More with Enoch plays.

Hopefully we'll get some courtside wisdom at least on Adams. An article in today's
Springfield paper quotes STM's coach on Enoch...sounds like a project....but still only 17 years old.

No question: this event is the best in the land for high level high school boys teams.
Greg Procino...director...should take some bows for the annually great field.

Reaction Score
Is this the 3rd time we where on the road during this event

That's crazy in our backyard an unable to attend.......I am guessing red eye for the coaches

Reaction Score
Took my son a couple years back when Jabari & Gordon played. It's a great trip. Wish they held it in a bigger gym though.
May make it up there again.

Reaction Score
I'd imagine that, if not Ollie, one of the assistants will be flying back immediately after the game to get to this event.

Reaction Score
I'd imagine that, if not Ollie, one of the assistants will be flying back immediately after the game to get to this event.

seems like for planning

Reaction Score
That team brewster is playing is a POWERHOUSE. They finished the season ranked number one last year and have pretty much everyone back. Commits to LSU, Xavier, Harvard, Cal, V Tech. Considering the absolutely elite lineup brewster has that should be an INCREDIBLE game.

Watched a video of their elite big man Ben Simmons, WOW. Crazy athletic for a 6'9 guy. why is he going to LSU?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That team brewster is playing is a POWERHOUSE. They finished the season ranked number one last year and have pretty much everyone back. Commits to LSU, Xavier, Harvard, Cal, V Tech. Considering the absolutely elite lineup brewster has that should be an INCREDIBLE game.

Watched a video of their elite big man Ben Simmons, WOW. Crazy athletic for a 6'9 guy. why is he going to LSU?
His godfather is a coach there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul