2015 C Stephen Zimmerman | The Boneyard

2015 C Stephen Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just do me a favor Stephen, do not go to Duke and become one of their many big white guys to become nobody!!

This kid can play.....lefty with post up and can go out and shoot the jumper??? WOW

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Um, wow. That kid is going to be SICK by the time he gets to college.

D

DanDar

Drummond looked like David Robinson coming out of high school. What we actually got was a guy that had no low post moves, couldn't pass, block out or shoot free throws. All his points came on dunks and his freakish physical ability allowed him to have respectable rebounding numbers but nothing like what his size should have allowed for.

Reaction Score
Drummond looked like David Robinson coming out of high school. What we actually got was a guy that had no low post moves, couldn't pass, block out or shoot free throws. All his points came on dunks and his freakish physical ability allowed him to have respectable rebounding numbers but nothing like what his size should have allowed for.

No doubt he wasn't what we had hoped but he still was pretty good. The poor kid came in during a crisis year as kids who were already in the program quit on the program before the season ended. His inabilities were viewed as crappy prior coaching and just allowing a prodigy to do what he wanted "just because he could". Another year of teaching him and not allowing him to wander too far from the hoop would've been great! Oh and by the way, he could pass!!

Reaction Score
Rivals has Zimmerman as the #2 player overall in the class of 2015.

Reaction Score
I know we offered but I heard we really did not have much of a shot of him coming here. Has something changed?

Reaction Score
I think we are on the list, but nothing changed. Ollie say and talked to fim a bunch when he was out there in vegas recruiting the other finley prep kid who went to unlv

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I think we are on the list, but nothing changed. Ollie say and talked to fim a bunch when he was out there in vegas recruiting the other finley prep kid who went to unlv
Zimmerman isn't at Findla, he's at Bishop Gorman.

Reaction Score
i doubt well get him its unlikely for us to get a high profile west coast player. But if he did come ohhhh man he would be a monster jeff withey 2.0

Reaction Score
Great fundamentals. Just needs to hit the weightroom. Looks like he could be one of those centers who is alway injuried because their body can not handle the day to day of college ball

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Great fundamentals. Just needs to hit the weightroom. Looks like he could be one of those centers who is alway injuried because their body can not handle the day to day of college ball
He's got a better build than any of our front court players and he's a sophomore in high school.

Reaction Score
Just do me a favor Stephen, do not go to Duke and become one of their many big white guys to become nobody WOW

He's very athletic and looks very polished. Only a soph and already a 7 footer. Even dook couldn't mess this one up.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
That cross over to behind the back in transition :eek: I don't care if its a highlight reel that's a 7 footer with handle who was blocking shots with both hands.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that a lack of muscle is that much of a concern for a 7-foot high school sophomore. He has plenty of time to get bigger before he gets to college. Athletic, great footwork, and seems to be a smart player. This kid is going to be a stud wherever he goes IMO.

Reaction Score
Doesn't seem to have any smaller of a frame than the Zellers, Withey, Nolan, take your pick. He's never going to be Dwight Howard, but I don't see it as a negative.

Reaction Score
Nice video but after the Drummond saga I'll hold off with praise until I see him in action.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Because there all those big man recruits coming into college with a polished post game (sarcasm).....yeah right man, when it comes to frosh big men in college, it is mostly about effort and exerting physical force over less athletic big men or using size/athleticism to out play more experienced and tougher upper classmen bigs. Was shaq using a polished post game in college or just sheer physical force. Drummond was no saga, he was solid.

Sullinger is last big I can recall who came in with a polished post game and he was a coaches son....he would be the exception not the rule...

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Talented kid and would look great in a UConn uniform but something about him makes me think "future dookie"...
Perhaps looks like a cross between Dunleavy and McNasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom