2014 Recruiting Thread | Page 53 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Carrezola is trying to get him to commit. One of our other commits doing the recruiting. I like it. He obviously has either met him or has some knowledge many of us don't. We might have a "bigger" WR in this class after all.
I believe Rodrick also tweeted him, which Patterson retweeted. He also retweeted HFD, he'd be a great pick up

Reaction Score
I believe Rodrick also tweeted him, which Patterson retweeted. He also retweeted HFD, he'd be a great pick up

I saw it from Carrezola. Which is hopefully a good sign. Hope this means he snuck in on an official while Luke was in town and they met, hung out and struck up a friendship. The morning will tell!

Reaction Score
HS Coach's quote within:

“@desmondconner: Timber Creek Coach On Recruit Bradford Not Signing With UConn Wednesday http://Post original url/LLLs4j”

Bradford to Delaware State University:

“@Mont_staxx: Signing day got me hype #DSU here I come”

Reaction Score
:(. Really wanted this kid.
I lot of folks were with you Noey...but apparently the issues that were rumored, were real. How else would you explain choosing SBU over UConn? With Diaco's focus on recruiting kids without potential academic issues...he may have steered clear here. Best of luck to Julius!

Reaction Score
Housekeeping --- Haven't seen any commit info for Nick Apostulu or Julian Rochelin both who were batted around as having possible uconn interest.

?? Keith Benjamin headed to Monroe Junior College or did I dream that will living in airports yesterday?

Last edited:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ended up @ Hawaii.

Hmmm... Oahu - Storrs... Storrs - Oahu??

Yeah, the weather is nice, but there's no way in hell that I would want to play for a college where the closest away game is almost a 6 hour flight. (insert AAC joke here ___ ). That is just brutal...

Reaction Score
Yeah, the weather is nice, but there's no way in hell that I would want to play for a college where the closest away game is almost a 6 hour flight. (insert AAC joke here ___ ). That is just brutal...

It was an easy choice for him they were the only one to offer a scholarship to him and he has family in Hawaii.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
From an interview I saw with him after signing day he said he didn't have any offers until Hawaii offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom