2014 Recruit Jordan Fuchs Decommits? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruit Jordan Fuchs Decommits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Getiing confused now. TOS premium board as of this morning said they spoke with Jordan and confirmed his commitment to UConn. His name was off our list but is now back on.

Reaction Score
That is good news Jerry! But with everything going on, let's stay positive. Saturday is the start of a new season. Like many of you, rooting for
success for TJ and the team running out the season successfully and conference play will bode well on many fronts, including recruits like Jordan Fuchs, future
prospective commits, the returning players, etc. {Still believe they can put together a 5 & 3 run to end the season but hoping for 7 & 2.}

Reaction Score
Getiing confused now. TOS premium board as of this morning said they spoke with Jordan and confirmed his commitment to UConn. His name was off our list but is now back on.

I saw this tweet earlier today but fluffed it off because it was in direct conflict to what his family said in posts #14/15 above.

>>Adam Friedman (@RivalsFriedman) tweeted at 11:20am - 9 Oct 13:
I got an email this morning saying Jordan Fuchs has re-committed to #UConn. Direct quote "He has always loved #UConn" <<

Strange indeed. Guess we'll find out for sure come January 21 when classes start.

Reaction Score
At this point, i think i'm going to need to see Jordan, on camera, holding a newspaper with today's date, witnessed by a priest and a rabbi, before i know what to really think about his commitment status.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
if this kid is gonna waiver based on the game-to-game performance of the current team (which it appears he has been doing) then he would only be part of the problem with this team and I say - NEXT.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In fairness, we've lost six times and he's only decommitted twice, so, really, he's been loyal almost 70% of the time.

And the problem on this team is a lack of talent, so no, he would not be part of the problem. He'd be part of the solution.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I don't know fishy, I don't think the talent on the is team is 0-7; maybe 2-5 but not 0-7. When I watch guys simply get mowed over by every wide-receiver or running back we have played, or tackled by breezes there is something worse going on and this kid doesn't seem like he would be part of the solution.

Reaction Score
Funny. Say what u feel. That's what this blog is for. Instability and lack of direction at Uconn and you want to ridicule a kid that passed over many other d1 programs to be part of the huskies I am at fault for stating he was Decommiting prematurely few weeks ago. That's on me. Uconn is a great academic institution with a great campus Hopefully a new head coach will be secured by mid December.

Reaction Score
In fairness, we've lost six times and he's only decommitted twice, so, really, he's been loyal almost 70% of the time.

And the problem on this team is a lack of talent, so no, he would not be part of the problem. He'd be part of the solution.
Shallow and short sided on your part Uconn coaches finally made it up to milford. And Jordan wanted to tell them in person. Like a responsible man should do wins and loses are irrelivant.

Reaction Score
if this kid is gonna waiver based on the game-to-game performance of the current team (which it appears he has been doing) then he would only be part of the problem with this team and I say - NEXT.

Be fair. The people he committed to are gone, he should be keeping his options open. This always happens with a coaching change and is not surprising. We need to get our next coach in place before any of our recruits really commit to us.

Do you buy a car without first taking it for a test drive?

Reaction Score
Shallow and short sided on your part Uconn coaches finally made it up to milford. And Jordan wanted to tell them in person. Like a responsible man should do wins and loses are irrelivant.
Hopefully Jordan can hang in there with UConn. I do believe UConn will do everything to secure the best available coach.

Reaction Score
As Nick Saban would say, fans are part of the team. Does it really help to push people away?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Even when I try to be nice, I get get in trouble.

Reaction Score
JF should take his time and see who the coaches are and whether he still feels comfortable here.
It's like dating. You need both people to want it, not just one side.

If the NCAA would be a little more forgiving on transfer rules, you might see guys like Jordan being a little more aggressive in their commitments. but they aren't. So you gotta make sure you make that right call.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
When you don't have a coach you don't have any commits. It's not even worth worrying about.

Reaction Score
Funny. Say what u feel. That's what this blog is for. Instability and lack of direction at Uconn and you want to ridicule a kid that passed over many other d1 programs to be part of the huskies I am at fault for stating he was Decommiting prematurely few weeks ago. That's on me. Uconn is a great academic institution with a great campus Hopefully a new head coach will be secured by mid December.

No to worry. They ridicule commits and players equally.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This is part of the process of letting P go and hiring his replacement. Until the latter happens- there's uncertainty. It's prudent to evaluate things when the new staff comes in.

Reaction Score
Good luck to Jordan, I hope he gets to UConn at the end of it after all.

This program doesn't rise and fall based on one recruit. We really have deeper issues to contend with.

With the right hire, this place could be totally different in very little time. This is the AAC we are talking about, not the SEC.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No to worry. They ridicule commits and players equally.

You guys have the strangest definition of ridicule I've ever seen. No one has said a single negative thing in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom