2013 Recruiting Thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

2013 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
fresno commit but just visited utah. no other offers besides fresno it seems right now. its getting scary how far we are reaching for a 3rd OL commit let alone a 4th. funny how ol and rb are struggling point on the trail isn't it...

Reaction Score
Or maybe not...:)

Sean Rubalcava (@SRUB_71)
12/10/12, 6:40 PM
@RunRalphieRun Looking for a place to play. JUCO player 2x All-Conference 2x All-State hudl.com/athlete/504601… ( http://www.hudl.com/athlete/504601/sean-rubalcava )

12/10/12, 6:50 PM
@FootballASU Looking for a place to play. JUCO player 2x All-Conference 2x All-State. hudl.com/athlete/504601…

Looking PAC12?

You can't blame the guy since he is from CA, but if you scroll down there is a conversation between him and somebody about his visit to UConn and he says that we are his number one as of now so.....at least we have that going for us

Reaction Score
You can't blame the guy since he is from CA, but if you scroll down there is a conversation between him and somebody about his visit to UConn and he says that we are his number one as of now so.....at least we have that going for us

Saw that. I have a 16y/o son... Their minds changes on a moments notice. Fun to watch recruiting process (perennial hope for the future of the program) but until the LOI is signed, sealed and delivered - it's fluid.

Reaction Score
Who is the walk on possibility at QB from Cincinnati?

Back a page,,,

Via Jim Fuller @ NHR

MikeDyer 1:58pm via Tweet Button
UConn offers Oak Hills QB Liam Sallquist a preferred walk-on spot #enqr cincinnati.com/blogs/recruiti… via @Cincienquirer

"UConn has offered Oak Hills senior quarterback Liam Sallquist a preferred walk-on opportunity, according to Oak Hills coach Dan Scholz.
Sallquist, who is 6 feet 4 and 220 pounds, threw for 634 yards and eight touchdowns and rushed for two touchdowns this season, according to the GMC website."

Reaction Score
Rivals updates:

- I guess we offered JD Krill on his visit and has us listed as "high" (although if you look at his other offers that is to be expected)

- They had "Gus" Edwards listed as a Fullback now instead of a Running Back

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm going to have to dig a bit but several locals have verbaled to bryant and umass i hear...

Reaction Score
Or maybe not...:)

12/10/12, 6:40 PM
@RunRalphieRun Looking for a place to play. JUCO player 2x All-Conference 2x All-State hudl.com/athlete/504601… ( http://www.hudl.com/athlete/504601/sean-rubalcava )

12/10/12, 6:50 PM
@FootballASU Looking for a place to play. JUCO player 2x All-Conference 2x All-State. hudl.com/athlete/504601…

Looking PAC12?

SRUB_71 2:26pm via Twitter for iPhone
Norm Chow came down to talk to me today. Google him and you'll know why it's a big deal. #Hawaii #808 #IslandBoy #HangLoose

Damn... Storrs - Hawaii, Hawaii - Storrs?

pj

Reaction Score
SRUB_71 2:26pm via Twitter for iPhone
Norm Chow came down to talk to me today. Google him and you'll know why it's a big deal. #Hawaii #808 #IslandBoy #HangLoose

Damn... Storrs - Hawaii, Hawaii - Storrs?

Not only that, but Chow was an offensive lineman himself, and he has been a successful offensive coordinator at USC, UCLA, Utah, and the Tennessee Titans. For an offensive lineman, that must be a reassuring background.

Reaction Score
...but....but....Deleone has wallpaper! We need tall lineman to wallpaper the glass ceiling.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a subscription to JCGridiron.com....they just put up an article about Vandenburg, and please take the pollution comments to the Football board, the recruiting board is facts only, no opinions except having to do with incoming recruits

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a subscription to JCGridiron.com....they just put up an article about Vandenburg, and please take the pollution comments to the Football board, the recruiting board is facts only, no opinions except having to do with incoming recruits

I don't but saw this earlier... Assuming it's Tennessee.

Brad Hoiseth (@BradHoiseth)
12/11/12, 11:38 PM
Desert (JUCO) TE Brandon Vandenburg is now reporting a new offer from the SEC. @Volquest_Paul

Also grabbed a Nebraska and Cal offer.

Reaction Score
I don't but saw this earlier... Assuming it's Tennessee.

Brad Hoiseth (@BradHoiseth)
12/11/12, 11:38 PM
Desert (JUCO) TE Brandon Vandenburg is now reporting a new offer from the SEC. @Volquest_Paul

Also grabbed a Nebraska and Cal offer.
According to John @UConnReport he has picked up a slew of offers in a matter of days. His Rivals profile seems to indicate this as well. The kid has blown up it seems.

Reaction Score
Brad Hoiseth@BradHoiseth
Desert TE is hot hot hot!: One of the hottest players in the nation right now is a tight end from College of the... http://Post original url/UzEkUS

This is the one I was hoping to read....see if we get any mentions or quotes

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i doubt we land him the way h has blown up. he has better offers closer to home. lets lock up that nyc tight end we just offere who has a ruty offer and move on. joyner is still out there also if we need another for pt wise right away.

Reaction Score
I wholeheartedly agree with HFD on Joyner. The kid can play and it would be really sad to see him go elsewhere. He reminds me of Matakevich, in that he has good fundamentals and instincts, he just needs a staff to help him grow. As much as I like the JUCO ranks for some needed depth upfront, I think there are some very solid prep recruits that deserve a shot.

Btw, sorry for last comment that took a shot at the staff. My frustrations got the best of me. I think this is the best part of the board right now because we are getting to discuss the people that I wouldn't trade up for in the next 4-5 years, the student athletes who make the program what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom