2013 Recruiting: PF MiKyle McIntosh | The Boneyard

2013 Recruiting: PF MiKyle McIntosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362409586.069701.jpg

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/143881/mikyle-mcintosh

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-MiKyle-McIntosh-145999

Reaction Score
I wonder if he can play the 3 or if he is strictly a KFree/Adrien type.

Reaction Score

Kid has game, think we've been recruiting him for a while, he is athletic and built.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Need some muscle!

Reaction Score
I'd take him... He's got some athleticism, some spunk, and he can play. Even if he's "just" an undersized four, those guys tend to have lots of success at the college level.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
are u guys watching the same film i am? hloy cow land this kid asap. we need a 3/4 like that. hes got the size we all beg dd to put on at this point. he gets way above the rim and looks to be agressive around the rim. hes more play asap then facey is for christ sake. land him ko!!!!

Reaction Score
Yeah let's hammer on Facey because we offered this kid? WTF HfD, relax

Reaction Score
Dan, how many bong hits have you taken today? Lay that thing down before you post.

Reaction Score
His offers are also legit unlike a lot of these late signing kids , took an official to UCLA last week.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, how many bong hits have you taken today? Lay that thing down before you post.

what are u arguing? this kid isn't good? if u can't google this kid and figure it out in 5 minutes then u shouldnt be a uconn basketball fan. i would liek to think most uconn fans here can look at talent when its put in front of them as see it. go root for providence if u can't figure this kid out quickly.

2 years ago ppl got on me when i was all over drummond hoping he would come like others but telling ppl his shot needed to change. last year ppl were on me when i was saying omar shoots 2 different ways and he will need to pick 1 from. this past fall ppl here got jacked up for like a week on some stuypid small pg that put out a hl vid and got pumped by a site. i trashed it quickly and look what the dela is now with that kid.

im nothing special, but i pay attnetion to a few things jackasz and can tell a bball player a bit better than the average fan. your blind and a loser for not seeing it and instead calling me out.

Yeah let's hammer on Facey because we offered this kid? WTF HfD, relax

how was that hammering facey???? i have said facey is a greta player here many times and i can't wait to have him. facey is 6'8ish and very agressive around the rim. likes to stick his head in trouble and has a nice mid range jumper to complement his developing inside game. good shot blocker also.

it took me 5 minutes to watch this new kids hl and realize he was something. for his body size he runs and has control like a sg. he reminds me in that aspect of a rudy gay or durant type prospect(not as good but..) who will be a great 3. the kid is thick so he could come in here like omar with a body ready to compete right away. the knock on dd is that hes skinny as a toothpick. the reason dd is a good player and not great is he gets stuffed alot and he tries to drive baseline 5 times a game with 4 of those being turnovers. the reason is his weight/muscle isn't up to par with what he wants to do skills wise as a player. this kid has the body a lot further along already just needs some ko in his ear and learning expierence.

if we can land this kid and facey its a huge pt game changer. both want to be agressive above the rim. something we extremely lack for the 1st time in years at uconn. like a decade. huge game changer those 2 would be together...

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
MiKyle McIntosh is a 6-foot-6, 225-pound guard/forward . Wow!!!

Reaction Score
From Alex Kline last month when UConn first got involved:

"I'm told though UConn has the best shot at him because of how much respect he and his mom have for Kevin Ollie."

We shall see...

Reaction Score
Never said your points are bad. Just get to the goshdarn point and quit with the rambling . I start reading your posts but I give up once I reach paragraph 4.

Reaction Score
Watching this video against seemingly good competition - makes me think how truly crazy the HS ratings are for certain kids (ie. not top 20 or so). I realize I don't know the competition but from the size and athleticism of the players on both teams you can tell its not a NH high game. The step back cross over at 41 seconds is tremendous I don't care if no one was covering him. Incredibly athletic and the ups... oh boy...

GET THIS GUY!! PLEASE

Reaction Score
He looks fantastic. This is for next year ?!?!

Reaction Score
Would be nice to develop some bigs next year and then add a few top Gs in 2014. He would round out the class nicely.

Reaction Score
If we are supposed great position to land this kid for next year? Why isn't this bigger news? we'd have an intriguing front court with the ability to let this kid loose for 15-20 minutes. his instincts and jumping ability remind me of roscoe. Wonder if his handle and shot creating are for real.then he's a blue chipper

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If we are supposed great position to land this kid for next year? Why isn't this bigger news? we'd have an intriguing front court with the ability to let this kid loose for 15-20 minutes. his instincts and jumping ability remind me of roscoe. Wonder if his handle and shot creating are for real.then he's a blue chipper

because we have a couple fans on the 1st page who think this kid is a middle school player and we should not get excited about recruiting him. clearly those couple posters are nba scouts and really know there bball. any one here who knows a little bit after 5 google minutes can see we have some nice potential in this recruit......

D

Deleted member 3149

Assuming everyone stays, MiKyle McIntosh is the perfect addition to next year's team. Why? Because he provides depth.

We have plenty of guards. Yarders think we need KY-H, but in reality, we don't. We have Boat, Bazz, Omar, and Terrence. Plenty of guards to play a 2 guard set, or a 3 guard set. All of them can shoot, and all of them can handle the ball. (yes, to all you boatright haters, he can handle the ball better than just about anyone i've seen come through uconn.)

We would have plenty to fill in at the 3/4 spot. With DeAndre, Niels, and MiKyle, every minute on the floor will be productive with these guys. Athleticism, defensive skill, and ability to make baskets.

And of course, we'll have big men. Kentan, Amida, Tyler, and Phil. All can play the 5, and can even sub in at the 4.

SIGN THIS KID

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Assuming everyone stays, MiKyle McIntosh is the perfect addition to next year's team. Why? Because he provides depth.

We have plenty of guards. Yarders think we need KY-H, but in reality, we don't. We have Boat, Bazz, Omar, and Terrence. Plenty of guards to play a 2 guard set, or a 3 guard set. All of them can shoot, and all of them can handle the ball. (yes, to all you boatright haters, he can handle the ball better than just about anyone i've seen come through uconn.)

We would have plenty to fill in at the 3/4 spot. With DeAndre, Niels, and MiKyle, every minute on the floor will be productive with these guys. Athleticism, defensive skill, and ability to make baskets.

And of course, we'll have big men. Kentan, Amida, Tyler, and Phil. All can play the 5, and can even sub in at the 4.

SIGN THIS KID

FYI, four guards isn't "plenty". It's the bare minimum for a Div1 school..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom