2013 QB BOEING BROWN still receiving national attn: | The Boneyard

2013 QB BOEING BROWN still receiving national attn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
QB Boeing Brown of Brookfield
receiving national attention by BCS schools.
PSU' SOUTH CAROLINA' NU'.
PSU HAS A REAL GOOD LIKING IN THIS KID!
I SUGGEST WE DONT LET HIM HOP THE GATE, AND
STAY HOME AT UCONN' REDSHIRT 2013' AND WAIT FOR
HIS NUMBER TO BE CALLED BEHIND COCHRAN.
KID WANTS TO STAY HOME. MAYBE WE OFFER HIM SOONER
THAN LATER. I HOPE, HATE TO WATCH HIM ON THE BIG SCREEN
ON SATURDAYS GETTING IT DONE ELSEWHERE.
http://247sports.com/Recruit/Boeing-Brown-14706

Reaction Score
Don't know a single thing about the kid but that is one awesome name. My wife would never let me do that but man... I'd try.

Reaction Score
We better hurry up. He is a quality player and person.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, Boneyarders can't make scholarship offers and I don't think Coach P & staff read the 'Yard before deciding who to offer.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, Boneyarders can't make scholarship offers and I don't think Coach P & staff read the 'Yard before deciding who to offer.
At least players' families do! :D

Reaction Score

WHY ??

damn, it looks like i grossly overestimated my power over this program,

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
boeing might be a 4* qb out of ct when rankings hit this spring for his class in the northeast. def a 3* atleast. 2013 class from CT is going to be a monster. i can see a couple qbs and already 8 kids that will go bcs(imo). and we all know that senior year is usually when most of the kids around here are picked up. next year i hope we do work in CT.

Reaction Score
I find it hard to believe that coaches have not told him to not worry about getting an offer.

Reaction Score
24/7Sports.com already has Boeing rated as a high 3* at 89. One more point 90 makes him a 4*, I think he will go 4* soon and with Rivals, Scout, and ESPN he will be up there too. He has three offers, but keeping them private for some reason. I assume he is not worried, but focused on his season.

Reaction Score
Really reminds me of Dan Orlovsky, another local star qb. Great size and passing ability. Would love for him to stay home and lead UCONN to the next step in their progression.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Football12, I personally love what little I know of Boeing Brown and I am aware of the fact (even had a couple on online converesations) that his father had posted on the Scout board.

Is it possible that the more you post about how we (something that is out of our hands however) should have offered this kid already, that Pasqualoni (and staff) haven't (likely through some policy of theirs on underclassmen) it could give someone very close to Boeing the imprssion that UConn is not as interested as they should be and therefore assist in his deciding against UConn before the offer?

Please keep in mind the possibility that your enthusiasm can have negative ramifications. The staff has quite a bit of experience and I imagine valid reasoning behind operating as they do, it may make sense to trust that they know what they are doing in this case.

Reaction Score
I have noticed a lot of Big D1A schools making offers early to 2013 kids, why would UCONN wait so long? SEC, ACC and Big Ten schools have 2013 and even some 2014 offers out there, I understand that they should actually wait to see how a kid grows, matures, and get better, but why does HCPP wait so long to make that offer? Just wondering.

Reaction Score
He is one of the good ones he's on the radar! Getting offers from other schools is good also will open the staffs eye's in offer too. Would'nt keep anything in the bag if BB has offers it should be out there. He's a junior time is correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom