2011 Championship Banner | The Boneyard

2011 Championship Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Will the newest banner be unveiled at First Night or at the home opener?

Reaction Score
No problem. Does anyone know if they have a ceremony at the XL center for that banner also? or do they just hang it and it is there when we arrive for the first game at the XL?

Reaction Score
The banner at the XL Center will just appear in the rafters on Novmeber 17, the first game there after the unveiling in Gampel.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Don't you think they should wait and raise the banner before the Pitt game? It might be the only time those kids get to experience the raising of a chmpionship banner.
Nice - you got my first like!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Don't you think they should wait and raise the banner before the Pitt game? It might be the only time those kids get to experience the raising of a chmpionship banner.
I'm sure Jamie Dixon wouldn't mind living vicariously through JC for a few moments.

Reaction Score
I got a good chuckle with that post. This too was my first "Like" selection on this board.

What are we going to do w/out being able to bash Pitt once they leave for the ACC. Hopefully we will follow them there and can continue our Pitt anti-love fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom