20 wins or beating Providence? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

20 wins or beating Providence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I want UC/PC to continue.........doesn't make sense not to..........

Reaction Score

You're too serious mate, relax its called taunting and banter. You all need to win more. Its like sex, maybe one day you'll see. We play Quinnipiac, SHU, Vermont and PC traditionally, don't worry you will always be scheduled along with them.

As for the thread it would be heavenly to be the ones to eliminate (i.e. spoilers) any 'thought' of PC making the dance. (As if that were to happen).

Reaction Score
When is the last time PC had an RPI in the top 50? 10 years ago? I don't see any advantage to playing them, and it won't benefit recruiting or NCAA resume. This is a much bigger rivalry to PC, and that's the only explanation for how we consistently underperform against them. If we beat them we're suppossed to, if we lose it's a terrible loss that can keep us out of the tournament. They also don't have the ability to schedule elite teams OOC so why should we be the only team doing them a favor? Plus they have the most vulgar fan base in the country, and I prefer not to deal with them again.

Reaction Score
When is the last time PC had an RPI in the top 50? 10 years ago? I don't see any advantage to playing them, and it won't benefit recruiting or NCAA resume. This is a much bigger rivalry to PC, and that's the only explanation for how we consistently underperform against them. If we beat them we're suppossed to, if we lose it's a terrible loss that can keep us out of the tournament. They also don't have the ability to schedule elite teams OOC so why should we be the only team doing them a favor? Plus they have the most vulgar fan base in the country, and I prefer not to deal with them again.

Many people are unhappily married even when abuse occurs, but don't get divorced.

Reaction Score

UK at the Barclays next December
Big time enough for you?

Reaction Score
Big time enough for you?

Certainly better than UMASS, Penn State, BC and Brown. Real strong OOC this year...glad you guys picked up some wins in those games...

That UK game will be an absolute slaughter.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I'm almost feel bad that you're gonna lose by 100

caw

Reaction Score
Big time enough for you?

Certainly better than UMASS, Penn State, BC and Brown. Real strong OOC this year...glad you guys picked up some wins in those games...

That UK game will be an absolute slaughter.

I'm almost feel bad that you're gonna lose by 100

That actually could be a win for PC.

A lot depends on who comes back for UK and who else signs with them. If they get anyone to come back and sign two of the big three left (IMO they could get Randle/Wiggins), I don't like PC's chances. If UK misses out on both and losses everyone to the draft, PC could make a game of it. I assume this will be pretty early in the schedule and that is when UK will be the most vulnerable.

Either way, congrats to PC for getting a quality OOC team to play. This year's OOC was a debacle of epic proportions.

Reaction Score
I would like us to continue the PC series, among others. Murphy's has really good wings.

Reaction Score
I am sorry you could not beat UMass to move on in the tourney, but that is a YOU problem.

Reaction Score
I am sorry you could not beat UMass to move on in the tourney, but that is a YOU problem.

Again, without VC. Cotton injures knee in first 5 minutes. Lost on a buzzer beater with 5 scholly players available. How would UCONN fair without Bazz, Boat and OC? Please know wtf you are talking about before you post.

Reaction Score
Is there a worse fate for husky fans than the thought of your last ever game in the BE being a home loss to PC?

Saturday will be electric. I hope SN is ok. I want your best shot.
Seanzo, who the hell are you kidding, you want the easiest path to a win over us. 5 years down the road nobody remembers who did, or didn't play.

Reaction Score
Very simple, it would be an OOC game. When is the game played? November? December? Certainly, both teams don't want to schedule this game in Jan/Feb. while conference play is going on.
In Nov/Dec most top schools schedule 7-8 cupcakes, plus get involved in a tourney (coaches vs cancer, Mauai, etc) this leaves 1-2 spots open for a big OOC game, or two. UConn played Mich. State & Washington in preseason on national TV. A game with PC, in the future, doesn't excite the TV people.

Reaction Score
Very simple, it would be an OOC game. When is the game played? November? December? Certainly, both teams don't want to schedule this game in Jan/Feb. while conference play is going on.
In Nov/Dec most top schools schedule 7-8 cupcakes, plus get involved in a tourney (coaches vs cancer, Mauai, etc) this leaves 1-2 spots open for a big OOC game, or two. UConn played Mich. State & Washington in preseason on national TV. A game with PC, in the future, doesn't excite the TV people.

Right, PC could be one of your "cupcakes", right? We suck. We are , We can't lace your sneakers. C'mon, let's play.

Reaction Score
Seanzo, who the hell are you kidding, you want the easiest path to a win over us. 5 years down the road nobody remembers who did, or didn't play.

I don't want guys like you to have any excuses.

Reaction Score
Right, PC could be one of your "cupcakes", right? We suck. We are , We can't lace your sneakers. C'mon, let's play.
I never said PC was a cupcake. What I aleuded to is PC isn't Mich State or Texas, or North Carolina. It's those schools that UConn wants to play on national TV in Nov/Dec.

Reaction Score
How about we all just agree that Uconn fans are never going to be impressed with PC until they actually win something and PC fans are always going to believe that Uconn's program is a year away from falling off a cliff. It would save everyone a lot of aggravation. Agreed?

Reaction Score
Again, without VC. Cotton injures knee in first 5 minutes. Lost on a buzzer beater with 5 scholly players available. How would UCONN fair without Bazz, Boat and OC? Please know wtf you are talking about before you post.
What does that have to do with anything? You lost to UMass, do not use that as an excuse why your OOC sucks and play the "woulda, shoulda, coulda game" with your schedule.

You played who you played, that's it.

I have never seen a program of whiners and excuse makers as big as PC. "If we had so and so we woulda won the Big East this year!" This should be y'alls motto.

Jesus, these trolls are not the brightest bunch. Your team winning a NCAA tournament game this millennium should be a requirement to post on this board.

Please just go back to your board where you guys spend all day trying to figure out you need to do to make your first NCAA tournament in 9 years.

Reaction Score
We are going to try to schedule Brown first, if they cannot agree to date then we move down the ladder of Rhode Island programs and see if PC has any availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom