2 Roster Additions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2 Roster Additions

Reaction Score
Ready ready or just ready? Know what I mean?

I think he’ll be just ready. That’s why I’m saying our last scholarship has to go to someone who can play immediately. Polley will probably start the year rocky coming off a major injury. People are saying not to expect much from Javonte Brown Ferguson as a freshman (he is only 17). That leaves us Cole, Gaffney, Adams, Bouknight, Jackson, Springs, Whaley, and Carlton. Solid base but need another piece or two.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I think he’ll be just ready. That’s why I’m saying our last scholarship has to go to someone who can play immediately. Polley will probably start the year rocky coming off a major injury. People are saying not to expect much from Javonte Brown Ferguson as a freshman (he is only 17). That leaves us Cole, Gaffney, Adams, Bouknight, Jackson, Springs, Whaley, and Carlton. Solid base but need another piece or two.

AJ Price went down with ACL in NCAA tourney. He came back ready as the best PG in the Big East. Why can't we expect Polley who went down in Jan to be ready to go ?

Reaction Score
AJ Price went down with ACL in NCAA tourney. He came back ready as the best PG in the Big East. Why can't we expect Polley who went down in Jan to be ready to go ?

Polley will most likely be physically fine for opening day. But many, many players, recovering from an ACL tear, don't mentally trust their body to hold out and have a first year back where they are not the player who they were before. If often takes a full season of playing before they really trust their body to do what they did before.

Reaction Score
It means that a vague comment has two chances of coming true. I hear good news in the near future.

Hmmm...what happened to the Sanogo thread? All of a sudden nowhere to be found.

Reaction Score
More of a lurker than a poster. Putting this out there as I predicted (with no inside information) by reading the tea leaves that Javonte Brown Ferguson was coming here.

The next open scholarship will go to either Sanogo and if we don’t land him Etienne will reclass. Same comment as when I made the Javonte Brown Ferguson prediction, no inside info, just reading tea leaves.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Polley will most likely be physically fine for opening day. But many, many players, recovering from an ACL tear, don't mentally trust their body to hold out and have a first year back where they are not the player who they were before. If often takes a full season of playing before they really trust their body to do what they did before.

We saw it with Larrier’s injury as well. Like Larrier, Polley was already reluctant to go inside and mix it up, rebound in traffic. I hope he proves us wrong. I think he will be ok as an oustide shooter and defender. I wouldn‘t count on him being effective as a PF.

Reaction Score
Hmmm...what happened to the Sanogo thread? All of a sudden nowhere to be found.
Recently chief hit us with an update.

We got Martin which gives us 1 more scholarship.

We Still take Nolley and fill up scholarships so we don’t go into 2020-21 with 1 empty spot.

If we can end up getting a silent verbal from a reclass, we might have to open up a spot. There is a veteran center who might not see much of the court if we get a reclass.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score

We Still take Nolley and fill up scholarships so we don’t go into 2020-21 with 1 empty spot.

If we can end up getting a silent verbal from a reclass, we might have to open up a spot. There is a veteran center who might not see much of the court if we get a reclass.
If you’re implying that Carlton, our center who started every game for us last year is transferring, you’ve lost it.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

If you’re implying that Carlton, our center who started every game for us last year is transferring, you’ve lost it.
Let's not even go there. We do not speculate on transfers without some source on the Boneyard. Shut this line of speculation down now!

Reaction Score
Let's not even go there. We do not speculate on transfers without some source on the Boneyard. Shut this line of speculation down now!
This one's a bit of a stretch, but I'm gonna try it.

Post/handle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom