2 Huskies Projected to go in 1st Rd by ESPN [merged] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2 Huskies Projected to go in 1st Rd by ESPN [merged]

Reaction Score
I’m not sure how much it matters who drafts whom, given how transient rosters in the W seem to be these days. A player just needs to get a foot in the door.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
This list has inference on perceived team needs.

Maddy and Ashley are top 5 easily extremely skilled very high on Basketball IQ scale. But perhaps not what 1st 5 teams picking need, both will stick, CT Sun should work something out to get both. Great players to build with.

Dorka placement is probably correct, can’t teach size and she has skills, she need’s more upper body strength and foot work which she can develop. She will stick in the WNBA.

Lou I can’t project, I don’t know that we have seen her max out level of play yet she has more in her. Sometimes I see her story akin to Becky Hammon somebody no one considered and then all of a sudden big game lights come on and everyone is wondering where did she come from.

She going to solve this stifling defense people are throwing at her and move her game up another notch. She has only been in the program for 6 months and look at the progress (insert superlatives she deserves them.)

Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom