2.2-million square miles with no 5-star recruits (SBN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2.2-million square miles with no 5-star recruits (SBN)

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
This maps pretty consistently with population density, the exception being some areas in SEC Land where football rivals Christianity as a religion and some non population-based wieghting is to be expected. As far as it goes it seems a fair reflection of available talent.​

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Black and Holmes are 2017 recruits!
............... yes...... ...........yes they are...................and that would be why they arent included lol

Reaction Score
Just to add my 2c for what it is worth. I grew up in CT, went to Uconn, and moved to Florida 5yrs ago. I have seen plenty of CT high school games, and now plenty of high school games in Florida. The talent in CT, is not even in the ball park of what is in Florida. A mediocre Florida team, would win the LL State Championship in CT. Faster, bigger, and more skills, all over the field.

Reaction Score
....and this was true 25 years ago...perhaps longer. I went to high school in FL...I remember my SR year in CT...the high school freshman team was better than any football team I saw take the field...the school I went to in FL was ST Thomas Aquinas...you may have seen some of their games on ESPNU

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom