Men - #18 UConn @ Seton Hall Pirates (Thurs. 4/14/22 @11a & Saturday 4/16/22 @ Noon & 3p) Saturday Doubleheader on FloSports/UConn audio > Mixlr all 3 gms | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Men #18 UConn @ Seton Hall Pirates (Thurs. 4/14/22 @11a & Saturday 4/16/22 @ Noon & 3p) Saturday Doubleheader on FloSports/UConn audio > Mixlr all 3 gms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The typo is on your end, not on mine, it actually happened. The interesting thing is that Stefanoni has given up 9 walks on the year now, and 7 of them were in the last 2 games he pitched. Between those two games he gave up only one earned run in 15 innings, so despite the walks, they were quality starts, that's for sure, no question about it.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
The typo is on your end, not on mine, it actually happened. The interesting thing is that Stefanoni has given up 9 walks on the year now, and 7 of them were in the last 2 games he pitched. Between those two games he gave up only one earned run in 15 innings, so despite the walks, they were quality starts, that's for sure, no question about it.
Against better offensive teams, he'll need to avoid walks because they will be able to get hits off him. Still, having a strike thrower that teams will be forced to string together hits against is a quality attribute in a #3 starter.

I'm pleased with the bullpen right now. They've been throwing strikes and haven't been surrendering crooked numbers late in games.

Reaction Score
Sorry. I was being facetious, the point being Enzo rarely walks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom