18 Hours Later...Random Thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

18 Hours Later...Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We demolished UVA something like 70-36 on the road, they were top 20, I think that was 93-94.
That was a great game! Another was beating AZ at Gampel! Best losing game was the game against Kansas w/o Moore and King! I wasn't able to listen to the car radio afterwards cause my ears were ringing so badly.

Reaction Score
To keep it going there was also a great win against Texas in Austin in December around 92-93(I believe). I'm thinking Burrell, Fair, Donyell etc all were in that game. I remeber the game being played at an unbeieveable pace (in the 90's ?). Almost like UCONN saying go ahaead Texas score cause we are going to push the ball down your throat.

Also, one of my all time favorites was the "Khalid on the press table" @ Pitt. That was the game that KEA was getting dissed by the OAKLAND ZOO and KEA got the last laugh.

I remember after we won JC getting KEA off the table and back into the locker room ASAP.

Reaction Score
I avoid AO topics, but he seems to come up just about any BY MBB topic lately. I wouldn't mind a in season ban - or an AO (like a NSFW) Tag so I can avoid reading about how folks feel about him.

The off season can be slow so I can understand it coming up then ( like JD does from time to time) but a new season is here and I'm much more interested in reading about CURRENT players.

Reaction Score
Thanks prof!:) Aggravated!!
The word of which you were thinking was "exasperated."

You were exasperated by the play of Alex Oriakhi.

It was exacerbated by the fact he was, really, ex parte. An Expatriate of the UConn nation, in fact. Externally a Husky, but with an exterminated drive to win. No longer exceptional. No longer exemplary. We excommunicated from our religion, ex post facto. Never to be exonerated.

I found the whole thing excoriating, if not excruciating.

But I am expounding exponentially, however.

And that is not excusable, with some exceptions.

Exhausted, I exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak