17 Rising sophomores to watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

17 Rising sophomores to watch

Reaction Score
"Actually" is a really bad habit of mine.

I think I come by it naturally, but I've also been trained, pretty much my whole life (military, nuclear power, transmission, procedure writing) to be very, very accurate.

I understand it's painful for people outside my work/job. I try to keep my mouth shut, but.....well I try anyway.
Accurate or precise?

Reaction Score
17 is an odd number, so let's add #18 - Qadence Samuels (UConn).
If Geno gets over his obsession with Paige monopolizing the scoring, then Qadence (if she gets some playing time) and Ash (who should get adequate playing time) will emerge as big-time scorers, and the team will be better. Beginning with the '25-'26 team, UConn will have a championship backcourt of Ash12, KK, & Q.

Reaction Score
If Geno gets over his obsession with Paige monopolizing the scoring, then Qadence (if she gets some playing time) and Ash (who should get adequate playing time) will emerge as big-time scorers, and the team will be better. Beginning with the '25-'26 team, UConn will have a championship backcourt of Ash12, KK, & Q.
I think you are getting Geno confused with other WBB coaches. He does not have an obsession with Paige, he is merely mentally tasking her to raise her game (scoring). Think of it this way, if any UConn player was a little more aggressive against Iowa a few more baskets would have dropped an hence a Championship game at stake. I also am an Ash fan and she will continue to become big time. Quadence needs more time to develop and Geno will get her to push herself for that. IMHO Ash, Allie, Sarah, KK And Morgan are ahead of her in talent and experience based on their HS accolades and their accomplishments. These players along with Geno and staff will help Quadence become the best player and team mate she can be.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just curious, have you ever actually watched Paige play a game?
I really, really like Ashlynn and thought she played great as a freshman BUT I also think that she didn't play as well come tournament time, especially the Big Dance.
However, Ashlynn is no Paige

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom