#10 UConn v. Boston College (Thursday 10/27/22 @ 7:05p @ XL Center). Game on ESPN+ | The Boneyard

#10 UConn v. Boston College (Thursday 10/27/22 @ 7:05p @ XL Center). Game on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I gave in and got ESPN+. Already had the Hulu/Disney+ bundle, so what's one more? Tired of missing things I want to watch.

Reaction Score
That’s unfortunate but poor kid just always gets injured (poor old man really).
Any chance that kid who just got a visa will suit up in his place?

Reaction Score
I gave in and got ESPN+. Already had the Hulu/Disney+ bundle, so what's one more? Tired of missing things I want to watch.
It’s got great coverage of all hockey east - worth it if you like college hockey. And they have prior games on demand in case you miss it.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I'm grabbing it for UConn hockey, I think some Liverpool, any UConn men's hoops I can get. We'll see what else I can watch.

Reaction Score

"Folks, I think the Ice Bus hype may be very real this year. The Huskies are carrying over the success they saw last season that took them to the Hockey East Championship game, and are currently 6-1-1 to start the season — good for tenth (!) nationally at this time. It’s their best start in program history, with their only loss coming in their second game against Boston University last weekend."

Reaction Score
Everyone loves a winner:

Assisted access <<

-> “You could argue that line is the best offensive line in our league, maybe the country,” Cavanaugh said. “Gautier is big and strong up the middle and has a great skill set. [Junior forward Nikita] Nesterenko might be the most skilled player in the league, he can do it all offensively. And [junior forward Colby] Ambrosio might be the fastest player in the league. They all pose a different threat offensively, and we’re certainly going to have to manage the puck when they’re on the ice.”

“It’s about taking away their time and space,” senior defenseman Roman Kinal said. “That’s what we’ve been harping on all week. The more we can close them out before they get into our zone and not let them get that running game type-thing going on ... that’s what’s going to make us successful.” <-

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Beating BC, when we should, would be huge for the program. I know we've beaten them before, but I feel like this is the first time where we are actually expecting to win

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm grabbing it for UConn hockey, I think some Liverpool, any UConn men's hoops I can get. We'll see what else I can watch.
The Cricket World Cup just started. India opened up by beating Pakistan on the last ball on the first match. Some are calling it the greatest match ever played.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
The Cricket World Cup just started. India opened up by beating Pakistan on the last ball on the first match. Some are calling it the greatest match ever played.
I appreciate the heads up, but with UConn on tonight I don't want to empty my emotional tank before the game starts. Had it been on yesterday....

Reaction Score
Potvin is my new favorite ref. 2 calls in favor of UConn. Is he a new HE ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom