#1 ranking by... | The Boneyard

#1 ranking by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im thinking positive here. If Uconn does not lose and pulls off a couple upsets along the way, im predicting the polls right around February 15th game against Memphis to have us at #1 with a record of 25-0.

Reaction Score
I don't care where we are in the polls ill just take that record regardless.

Reaction Score
Im thinking positive here. If Uconn does not lose and pulls off a couple upsets along the way, im predicting the polls right around February 15th game against Memphis to have us at #1 with a record of 25-0.
Wow! You're a hopefully li'l fellah, aren't you?!?!

As much as I like this team, past history tells me that we're not going to go 25-0, and even if we did, I'm not sure we'll leap over some of the perceived uber-teams this year. KU for example can probably lose a game or two along the way and still remain ahead of us.

With that said, this team is going to have a hiccup or two along the way. Frankely, with that said, I don't care where we are ranked. I just want our team playing their best ball come March. I think there was once a Kemba led team that had a modest record, ranking and seeding before post season play began before it took names, kicked butts and cut down the nets! Not that this team is good enough to accomplish what that team did, but I would not be shocked to see a deep March run.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
0204_1_DI.jpg

Reaction Score
There have been a couple years in which we had only 1 loss after about 20-25 games

Reaction Score
I don't think it's inconceivable that we could be 16-0 by the time we play @Memphis the first time, but between that game at Memphis and the next game against Louisville just two days later, I'd be surprised if we were still undefeated at that point.

I've been saying since before the season that this team would be our best regular-season team in years (since 2009, or maybe even 2006), but even the most optimistic fan would be ecstatic with a 25-0 start.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
On 2nd thought this thread reminds me of the uk t-shirts debacle. Maybe this is another thread that should be locked.
If it were started by anyone with any credibility it would seriously anger the basketball gods, but they hit the ignore button on this poster weeks ago.

Reaction Score
If it were started by anyone with any credibility it would seriously anger the basketball gods, but they hit the ignore button on this poster weeks ago.
and you're a staff member who adds fuel to the fire ..nice...keep supporting bullying ...i post a thread like this with ALL optimism possible and yet again i have someone (a mod at that) belittling me. Maybe if your son or daughter was bullied by the cool kids you would then reconsider being part of the in crowd? Im hurt right now , emotionally im shot. I think the board owner should reconsider your position as a mod. I hate bullies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
and you're a staff member who adds fuel to the fire ..nice...keep supporting bullying ...i post a thread like this with ALL optimism possible and yet again i have someone (a mod at that) belittling me. Maybe if your son or daughter was bullied by the cool kids you would then reconsider being part of the in crowd? Im hurt right now , emotionally im shot. I think the board owner should reconsider your position as a mod. I hate bullies.
Wow - it's not past your bedtime?

Reaction Score
Its hard to imagine why our opponents think we are arrogant.
Let take one game at a time and try to grow as a team with every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom