1/18 Practice Quotes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

1/18 Practice Quotes

Reaction Score
It's a direct answer to a direct question. He is not blaming the players for losing games. He is talking about a specific performance issue and he even says he will be responsible for increasing the fouls as he turns up the pressure. You have to actually listen to what he says.
I was just poking the bear. I’m actually indifferent to the whole coaching thing though it seems I am an olliest. Hurley should be ok at the very least. But them w’s better start racking up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I was just poking the bear. I’m actually indifferent to the whole coaching thing though it seems I am an olliest. Hurley should be ok at the very least. But them w’s better start racking up.

Need reinforcements before that's gonna happen.

C

Chief00

Dan Hurley does listen to Chief. The comment about his Northeast style with the refs (from the South, SW and Midwest) comes right from Chief’s lips. Good to see Danny is absorbing and processing feedback, it’s how we all get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Dan Hurley does listen to Chief. The comment about his Northeast style with the refs (from the south and Midwest) comes right from Chief’s lips. Good to see Danny is absorbing and processing feedback it’s how we all get better.
From the mouth of god. Every miracle helps.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley does listen to Chief. The comment about his Northeast style with the refs (from the south and Midwest) comes right from Chief’s lips. Good to see Danny is absorbing and processing feedback it’s how we all get better.
TYFYS

C

Chief00

Danny is lucky to have you in his life
Every once in awhile, something one says makes an impression. You never really know ahead of time what it will be. My guess is he thought about how UConn is different than Wagner and URI when it came to refs background and then thought - maybe, just maybe Chief is right - LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom