1/18 Practice Quotes | The Boneyard

1/18 Practice Quotes

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Necessary. I don't want to speculate and get a ban, but I'd be surprised if the five guys who have no eligibility next year are the only ones not on the 2019-20 roster.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he’s blaming the players like someone else we know...
It's a direct answer to a direct question. He is not blaming the players for losing games. He is talking about a specific performance issue and he even says he will be responsible for increasing the fouls as he turns up the pressure. You have to actually listen to what he says.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
"You're going to see a more animated Dan Hurley in Year 1 and Year 2 than you will see in Years 3, 4, 5, 6 once we've established ourselves as what we need to be here at UConn."

This is what I've been trying to tell some people on here. They insist I'm wrong and Hurley is what he is.

Nice work tcf. I'd never bother to hunt all this stuff down on my own.

Reaction Score
Someone made the comment that we don’t get calls because we just yank up threes .
I don’t know what game they have been watching because JA, AG ,CV plus TS all take it to the hoop .
For some reason whether there is contact or not Jaylen (and others) never gets a call but as soon as he breathes heavy on D is called for a foul.
As someone who was reffing freshman games when I was a senior in HS almost 60 years ago and witnessed plenty of BB in between then an now., I’ve never seen a star player get treated with as little respect as he.
For those who say it’s unimportant figure out for yourself the difference in winning or losing with him going to the line 5-6 or the team 8-10 more times a game
This team is not that far away from being decent but playing with this handicap make the distance greater than it should be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom