“I think Connecticut was always his dream school,” Quinn said. | The Boneyard

“I think Connecticut was always his dream school,” Quinn said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/08/26/drummond-to-uconn-for-2011/

Quinn said three or four times that drummond would be back to his prep school, is he eating crow?
When the kid is telling you all the time until mid aau season that he'll be back then that's how you answer.....Andre always seemed to me that uconn was his favorite by far...He always acknowledged JC when he was at games (not other coaches).....The frequent visits to campus....what he said to other students ( always pro UConn)....Ollie's one man misssion to be at every game STM or AAU and finally Jere saying after Andre's 1st year that he was sure he'd go to UConn......There was some doubt during the second year when Calamari started showing up regularly. I'm pretty sure that Jere always wanted him to go to UConn.

Reaction Score
I agree that uconn was his dream college, my point was that quinn said more then once that drummond was comming back to his prep school for another year

Reaction Score
http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/08/26/drummond-to-uconn-for-2011/

Quinn said three or four times that drummond would be back to his prep school, is he eating crow?

I think we now we can presume Jere knew all along and was just protecting him from reporting the obvious as he wasn't ready to do so. I was on Quinn but after all the BS it seems he knew all along - no biggie. If I were coaching I'd love to hav him back too.

Reaction Score
Seemed have much mystery and drama. Important thing he made the right choice and is now here. This will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom