Zach Brown arrested | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Zach Brown arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A poor childhood environment isn't a legitimate excuse for committing crimes.
It's not an excuse but it does provide valuable context and allow any potential redeemable qualities to be easier seen.
We were talking about people with tough backgrounds who thrive given an opportunity and those that sabotage themselves. Maybe AH didn't belong in this particular conversation, but lighten up with the preaching.
It's a reason to understand the behavior, not an excuse. There's a difference.
It's up to the kid now.. Hope he finds his way I really do, way too many disastrous stories of failure in this world.

Good luck to the young man

So what are your opinions regarding MR images of PTSD victims scanned when undergoing an event?

Reaction Score
I meant to say: Zach's verbal to UConn and entry into PSA was a total coincidence

Spent my life working with adolescents. They can be very self-righteous.
Not sure if at his age he is capable of being self-righteous (although I know what you meant). Perhaps there is one word for 'doesn't listen', hardheaded, irresponsible and invincible.

Oh wait there is a word . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "teenager".

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Not sure if at his age he is capable of being self-righteous (although I know what you meant). Perhaps there is one word for 'doesn't listen', hardheaded, irresponsible and invincible.

Oh wait there is a word . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "teenager".

I wasn't talking about Zach when I said self-righteous. I was referring to a moralistic poster. I assumed Temery knew the poster was young!

But for kids, it's like: You catch them coming home sloshed. You address it. They can't believe you have the nervve to do that because you had 2 drinks over dinner then drove home and you're a big hypocrite!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
He's too young to be self righteous, and I sure as hell hope "we" didn't put him in any school.

The person I was calling self-righteous has the word "retired" in his handle. I didn't mean Zach. Zach is a kid who lived through hell.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So what are your opinions regarding MR images of PTSD victims scanned when undergoing an event?

I'm either confused or you are asking a pretty specific, technical question. PTSD does a number on people. It's real and it is not "in their heads". It is verifiable. Am I on the right track?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm either confused or you are asking a pretty specific, technical question. PTSD does a number on people. It's real and it is not "in their heads". It is verifiable. Am I on the right track?
Yes

Reaction Score
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction, and Brown gets himself on the right track soon, basketball aside.

Reaction Score
Fifth school now. Perhaps the ship has too much momentum to ever change course. I take no joy in saying that; merely an observation.

Reaction Score
I don't know the kid, but from what is reported, NYC seems like a risky destination for a 'reset'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom