Yum...is this crow?! It's delicious! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Yum...is this crow?! It's delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
oh no, dont let southtampabill hijack another thread with his idiocy...

back on topic please

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Sounds to me like Laurie Fine's big mouth should get her in some hot water-no?
She admits to having sex with Davis and new about the molestation for many years. She's as much of a molester as Bernie.

Reaction Score
Sounds to me like Laurie Fine's big mouth should get her in some hot water-no?
She admits to having sex with Davis and new about the molestation for many years. She's as much of a molester as Bernie.

True but I don't think wives are compelled to report, and Davis was of age when she slept with him.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
How does Boeheim not know about all this stuff?

When you are a college coach you basically live with your assistants well before the season starts and throughout the season.

How can this be a big shock to him? It's not like he was a recent assistant. 35 years? Come on!

This is not like a normal 9-5 job at all.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
There is something to be said, however, about the prevalence of homosexuality in women's sports,
I know it happens, but its kept very, very quiet.

WNBA explores lesbian fan base
By Tom Weir, USA TODAY (2001)

As the WNBA looks for solutions to steadily declining attendance, it will have to consider the message sent by a Sacramento Monarchs' promotion Saturday.

This was not a giveaway night and the opponent, the Detroit Shock, was a last-place team from across the country. But, despite no increase in advertising for this game, the Monarchs drew 9,365 fans, their biggest crowd since opening night.

So what made the difference?

Gay Pride Night, inspired by a local lesbian group, the Davis Dykes.

Reaction Score

As the WNBA looks for solutions to steadily declining attendance, it will have to consider the message sent by a Sacramento Monarchs' promotion Saturday.

This was not a giveaway night and the opponent, the Detroit Shock, was a last-place team from across the country. But, despite no increase in advertising for this game, the Monarchs drew 9,365 fans, their biggest crowd since opening night.

I certainly don't know what any of this has to do with the alleged raping of children. I think that somehow grouping this with the SU situation is a bit off topic, no?

Reaction Score

You ever gone in the restaurant near Gampel (Don't know if it's still Jonathan's) a little while before a woman's game? You don't have to use the WNBA as an example.

Reaction Score
You ever gone in the restaurant near Gampel (Don't know if it's still Jonathan's) a little while before a woman's game? You don't have to use the WNBA as an example.

Is the parking lot filled with Subaru Foresters?

Reaction Score

What does being gay have to do with child molestation? This is some pretty ignorant . Shame.

Reaction Score
True but I don't think wives are compelled to report, and Davis was of age when she slept with him.
Yeah, Laurie Fine probably won't face charges, but I agree that her taking sexual advantage of someone that she knew her husband molested is pretty much molestation in itself. Her actions might not be punishable by law because of an arbitrary number, but they're still ethically and morally depraved.

RS9999X

Reaction Score
What does being gay have to do with child molestation? This is some pretty ignorant . Shame.

That was in response to this post below. If you read it as an attempt to link gayness and molestation well then that's some pretty ignorant is right.

Deadrody said:
There is something to be said, however, about the prevalence of homosexuality in women's sports,​
I know it happens, but its kept very, very quiet.​

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
+1 ... I don't get the whole "haha your assistant molested a little boy" thing.
until they turned 18...then his wife did... and he did some more...

I think you can feel compasion for the victims and still be appreciate that our Orange friends will have to keep their sanctimony in check for a bit.

Reaction Score
It prob feels like ur taking it in the ...whatever that feels like.

I'm having a hard time sympathizing with anybody who takes a job known as 'ball boy.' What did they expect?

Reaction Score
Andy Katz just said Boeheim never talked to Fine about the previous investigation.

Reaction Score
I could link to academic psychiatrists all day and all night.

>> First, the available research (which is quite good now) suggests that approximately 4% of priests during the past half century (and mostly in the 1960s and 1970s) have had a sexual experience with a minor (i.e., anyone under the age of 18). ..... it appears that this 4% figure is consistent with male clergy from other religious traditions and is significantly lower than the general adult male population which may double these numbers.

Therefore, the odds that any random Catholic priest would sexually abuse a minor are not likely to be significantly higher than other males in or out of the clergy

http://www.psychwww.com/psyrelig/plante.html <<

You would be the first academic refutation of these generally accepted figures and conclusions. Go for it!

Dr. Thomas Plante is a Professor of Psychology and Director of the Spirituality and Health Institute at Santa Clara University.

Yeah, this guy sounds fair and balanced. He also makes excuses for these priests. Couldn't find any quotes from the Pope?

Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time sympathizing with anybody who takes a job known as 'ball boy.' What did they expect?
Not funny.
How many times are we going to see it in this thread? People making child rape jokes?

Reaction Score
I could link to academic psychiatrists all day and all night.

>> First, the available research (which is quite good now) suggests that approximately 4% of priests during the past half century (and mostly in the 1960s and 1970s) have had a sexual experience with a minor.
No link to the actual "research"?
Did they do an anonymous survey?
"Question 1 - Have you ever raped a child?"

But, really, here's how you know that the cite that you cherry picked is an apologist for rapist priests: he used the phrase "sexual experience." Is that what they call child rape among the priesthood?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Honestly, a few of you are too duck*ing dumb to be allowed on the internet.

Reaction Score
The internet is the biggest idiot enabler of all time, it also created more beer muscles than beer ever did. The feeling of false bravdo people get from sitting behind a keyboard is always funny.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My keyboard is backlit and clearly of a premium nature.

You can tell - my posts are better than the doofuses who are banging out posts on plasticky, non-backlit keyboards.

RS9999X

Reaction Score
No link to the actual "research"?
Did they do an anonymous survey?
"Question 1 - Have you ever raped a child?"

But, really, here's how you know that the cite that you cherry picked is an apologist for rapist priests: he used the phrase "sexual experience." Is that what they call child rape among the priesthood?

An apologist for a rapist? Please. Get that Catholic hate inferiority thing out of your system. Those are the generally accepted stats. Call ESPN and the Post Standard and see if they run with your stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom