You Wanna Talk About Backing Up Your Words | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You Wanna Talk About Backing Up Your Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude I know he was big he had 7 points and 6 rebounds. He hit a huge 3 which put us up 4 late in the 4th quarter. I am not surprised by this as I have been preaching for Roscoe to play big minutes at the 3 all year long and he finally got his chance. He will be big against CJ Fair and Syracuse, and I know we will be ready for them in Storrs. Haven't I been saying that Rosoce needs to play the 3 so he can shut down the opposing players best wing player and once again Roscoe has proven me and has proven to the team that he is without doubt indispensable to their success. I am buying two Roscoe shirts for the game on Saturday:D.

Yes you have been riding the Roscoe train and I agreed with you i don't post often but ive always been a pro Roscoe guy, his intangibles and defense outways his inconsistent offense. I do feel some underrate Roscoe's offensive game on here its so easy to forget this guy was putting up double digits on the regular last season. Personally I would like to see Roscoe at the 4 with the 3 guard lineup with Drummond and Oriakhi rotating at the 5 don't know if the coaches will go with that but anyway Roscoe can be on the floor im happy. Im certain we will see a whole lot of Roscoe on Saturday ;)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Dude I know he was big he had 7 points and 6 rebounds. He hit a huge 3 which put us up 4 late in the 4th quarter. I am not surprised by this as I have been preaching for Roscoe to play big minutes at the 3 all year long and he finally got his chance. He will be big against CJ Fair and Syracuse, and I know we will be ready for them in Storrs. Haven't I been saying that Rosoce needs to play the 3 so he can shut down the opposing players best wing player and once again Roscoe has proven me and has proven to the team that he is without doubt indispensable to their success. I am buying two Roscoe shirts for the game on Saturday:D.

What's important for all of us to take from this game is that it really is all about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom