You Wanna Talk About Backing Up Your Words | The Boneyard

You Wanna Talk About Backing Up Your Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Shabazz and Jeremy split the game ball tonight.

Reaction Score
It wasn't pretty at all but we won and that's all that matters. Huge shot by Bazz!!!

Reaction Score
All that deserves is a WOW! Crazy game, but at least they didn't mail it in down 18 in the first.

Reaction Score
Shabazz and Jeremy split the game ball tonight.

Probably the best ive seen J Lamb play off ball this season, he was reallly working to get those points. Team certainly responded to Bazz's comments gotta give em credit for not quitting down 18 becuase they easily could off. Roscoe was also very very solid tonight.

Reaction Score
If that game doesn't pump them the duck up in the locker room afterwards, then idk what will. Bazz has some HEART babyyyyyy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reaction Score
Shared team ball between Lamb and Scoe.

Hated the shot that Bazz got, but thank god it went in. Kids got balls no matter what.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Someone needs to GIF that Bazz shot, complete with him standing there like a badass after it went in.

Reactions: SJ
H

huskymagic

big shot by Napier I am happy for him and for our team, this was a fantastic win, and just what we needed to propel ourselves forward. Lamb played like an All--American and I expect him to play at this level moving on forward. The x factor though was my man Roscoe who was absolutely fantastic for us all game long. Calhoun must have read the boneyard lately because he finally listened to me and put Scoe at the 3 spot where he belongs along with Oriakhi and Drummond :D

Reaction Score
At that point with around 5 seconds left i think shabazz made the best decision he has made all season in lofting it .. if he dumped it off the shot would have been much more contested .. plus thats the shot hes always practicing after a whistle blows

NICE SHOT BAZZ! ..A win is a win!

Reaction Score
big shot by Napier I am happy for him and for our team, this was a fantastic win, and just what we needed to propel ourselves forward. Lamb played like an All--American and I expect him to play at this level moving on forward. The x factor though was my man Roscoe who was absolutely fantastic for us all game long. Calhoun must have read the boneyard lately because he finally listened to me and put Scoe at the 3 spot where he belongs along with Oriakhi and Drummond :D

Roscoe was solid tonight as he usually is, his defense on Pinkston was huge nobody else could handle Pinkston without Roscoe we don't win this game. Its unfortunate Roscoe has kinda been lost in the rotation shuffle this season but when hes in he always plays always. Don't forget he hit some timely shots as well, he may not be great offensively but he finds ways to contribute. Hopefully his performance tonight will get him some more consistent minutes we will need his defense against Cuse, Fair killed us last time Roscoe will not let him do it twice.

Reaction Score
I swear he hits a higher percentage from beyond NBA range than he does anywhere else, including college 3's and lay ups. He cocks the ball so far back behind his right ear that he has a ton of strength on his shot. Perfect form for a long game winner.

Reaction Score
No punching back with pillows tonight. Ballsy performance by bazz

Reaction Score
No punching back with pillows tonight. Ballsy performance by bazz

The message was clearly received by the team we came out flat but responded and fought back from 18 down something I would argue this team probably doesn't do three games ago. Hopefully this gets us going and we can get a big win this saturday but either way it keeps our season alive for another game.

Reaction Score
He can't hit a wide open three mid-game, but he'll make an unnecessary half-court shot to win the game. Such a stressful player to watch, haha.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
No matter the specific circumstances, calling the game-winning shot "unnecessary" is just weird.

H

huskymagic

Roscoe was solid tonight as he usually is, his defense on Pinkston was huge nobody else could handle Pinkston without Roscoe we don't win this game. Its unfortunate Roscoe has kinda been lost in the rotation shuffle this season but when hes in he always plays always. Don't forget he hit some timely shots as well, he may not be great offensively but he finds ways to contribute. Hopefully his performance tonight will get him some more consistent minutes we will need his defense against Cuse, Fair killed us last time Roscoe will not let him do it twice.

Dude I know he was big he had 7 points and 6 rebounds. He hit a huge 3 which put us up 4 late in the 4th quarter. I am not surprised by this as I have been preaching for Roscoe to play big minutes at the 3 all year long and he finally got his chance. He will be big against CJ Fair and Syracuse, and I know we will be ready for them in Storrs. Haven't I been saying that Rosoce needs to play the 3 so he can shut down the opposing players best wing player and once again Roscoe has proven me and has proven to the team that he is without doubt indispensable to their success. I am buying two Roscoe shirts for the game on Saturday:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom