You can scout the Florida Gators tonight! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You can scout the Florida Gators tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I feel much more confident about Monday night after watching Florida last night.

They are not a good shooting team and will depend on driving to the hoop, and dunks. Prather is a beast. The height of the cameras last night made him look (actually everyone) smaller than he really is. I see Kromah getting 20 minutes minimum as he'll lock up Frazier and MAYBE a little on Prather? Dunno about the latter. I see Finney-Smith having a great game on the boards. Look for 15 boards.

Bazz, Boat, Omar and DD need to score 50 points combined. 10 from Giff would be sweet. Then 15 from the post guys...:oops:

Reaction Score
Florida's a funny team........they don't shoot it particularly well too often but when they do they become especially dangerous.......they are aggressive on D and will try to make you start your offense towards mid court.......our guards should be okay but need to just play, no trying to pinch through double teams or cutting mustard because Florida will finish on fast breaks.......they're strong inside but not especially tall. They're better than the little I saw last night but not a lot.......this is a great game at the right time for our Huskies to see where they are quite honestly!

I don't know what to expect.......do our guys finish fast break opportunities, something they have not as of late always getting too fancy (maybe because of the opponents I hope?) they have not gotten good shots on many 3 on 1's and 4 on 2's.......do they hunker down and become real focused on both ends wanting to prove who they are and not letting someone come in to their house and take a W?

Again very intriguing game as a fan and I for one look forward to it........

Reaction Score
You truly don't realize how awful our front court is until you watch some other teams. I've seen more tough rebounds in this game by both teams than we have gotten in the first 7 games.
And yet no calls. When they get the refs we've been getting, they'll be on the bench watching.

Reaction Score
Damn some posters seem to think we could beat the Heat easily with all the fault finding. Florida will look differently when they see our jerseys, thank goodness our staff respects them.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Damn some posters seem to think we could beat the Heat easily with all the fault finding. Florida will look differently when they see our jerseys, thank goodness our staff respects them.
Not sure they would get more excited about beating UConn than beating FSU their biggest school rival.

H

huskymagic

I'm worried about DD matchup vs. Patric Young. Pat Young is a "Jeff Adrien-type" player but taller.

hello fellow boneyarders it's been a while. Don't worry Mike as Florida isn't anything special. Amidah Brimah should be starting and he will shut down Patrick Young. Daniels is Daniels hope for the best with him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I could have had 5 boards in the game between FSU and UF with all the bricks they were tossing up there.
Do you have any eligibility left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32