Yeah, the Big 10 is great | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Yeah, the Big 10 is great

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
@tzznandrew another convincing performance from the big 10, the best league in the land! With a home crowd in their home state, Purdue almost only lost by 8!

A battle between 2 teams who lost to Marquette, Wisconsin and UNC, was a strong performance for the conference.

The league now hangs their hopes on 10 seed Rutgers going toe-to-toe with ACC juggernaut the fierce 5th place Clemson tigers. A strong 5th place team...

Purdue & Ohio State combine for 140 points in 100 minutes of basketball against Summit League and C-USA teams. Who cares about the fact they look like crap?!?

Their Kenpom is awesome!!! ???

Thankfully, as @polycom knows , I’ve never watched a minute of Big 10 basketball this year so I must be thinking that this performance in the tournament is a fluke. The intelligent people know the big 10 is the real deal. Super strong.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Down 9 with 7.8 seconds left, Purdue guy dunks, and d'bag commentator says "it doesn't take too many of those for Purdue to get back in this"? Who are these guys?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
How old are you 14?
I’m 28 and was at UConn for the 2011 and 2014 titles. Turns out, when you’re partying your ass off your memory tends to get a little fuzzy. Sorry not sorry for being awesome.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m 28 and was at UConn for the 2011 and 2014 titles. Turns out, when you’re partying your ass off your memory tends to get a little fuzzy. Sorry not sorry for being awesome.
You kinda sound like the man, to be honest. Ketamine?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Who's gonna be the first on air "personality" to suggest that perhaps the pig 10 was over-seeded? Anyone??

Reaction Score
Don’t get too cocky, the Tourney is loaded with B1G teams, so it’s bound to work out for the conference one way or another. It’s nice to have 1 out of every 7 teams on the board.

Reaction Score
Don’t get too cocky, the Tourney is loaded with B1G teams, so it’s bound to work out for the conference one way or another. It’s nice to have 1 out of every 7 teams on the board.
Excellent conference. Still have a chance for Illinois-Michigan-Iowa-Wisconsin Final Four.

Cheese Curds, Vernors, Deep Dish, and Corn for everyone!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Yikes where did you live when you were on campus

Reaction Score
Excellent conference. Still have a chance for Illinois-Michigan-Iowa-Wisconsin Final Four.

Cheese Curds, Vernors, Deep Dish, and Corn for everyone!
That wasn’t an endorsement of the B1G as much as indictment of the system. It’s called loaded dice.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
These dopes have no ideas. Unreal.
u realize that u and the few other dead-enders in the like 'squad' make continual zero sense when it comes to basketball, dontchu? i thought you watched a bazillion games? isn't that the standard for commenting on a game as you once charged another poster? mebbe if you actually played...
here, have sum from earlier:
'and the tourney begins with a big ten team losing to the pac 12! and some want to throw izzy in the clink! delicious.
today, imma yuge fan of drexel, oral roberts, north carolina, north texas, and clemson.
not normally a schadenfreude type, but...
ncaa's and the big bust league? hey, you cheer how you want to, and i'll cheer how i want to. lol. let's go mean green!'
missed shot U, old stink U, and pabst blue U now sleep with the fishes.
signed, a longstanding whizzer on the 'feet stuck in the mud' conference, since like, forever. let the farce be with you! we sure don't want it.
'dopes?'

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Can’t wait to come @McLovin when we get throttled by Maryland tomorrow.
I apologize in advance to the basketball gods. Please do not let me, a simpleton who is not worthy, ruin the mojo for the Huskies. It is not fair to the team or the fans.

But no matter what happens on the court, I will step up and take full accountability and repent for my mojo killing sins.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I apologize in advance to the basketball gods. Please do not let me, a simpleton who is not worthy, ruin the mojo for the Huskies. It is not fair to the team or the fans.

But no matter what happens on the court, I will step up and take full accountability and repent for my mojo killing sins.
no worries. we're gonna pound the twerps. hey America - meet the James Gang!
adama is going reintroduce the bball world to a center with bucket skillz. at the bucket, and not 30 feet away. im also expecting my man Josh Carlton to say 'remember me?' toss in whaley (a real dpoy), and their heads will be spinning faster than a one eyed cat in a fish market.

Reaction Score
Why do people on here defend the Big Ten?

You would think we are in their conference the way some people fight to defend them on here. Talking them up more than their own conference.

Media bias is a thing you know.

And without the non conference games every game they played against each other was a high quad level game:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are some issues there.

Plus they typically prove they are overrated almost every tournament.

I knew this.But eventually I gave in to all the media hype and thought maybe i was just being a “hater”.

Should have trusted my instinct..

Now my bracket is toast.

Oh well, Go Huskies!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Why do people on here defend the Big Ten?

You would think we are in their conference the way some people fight to defend them on here. Talking them up more than their own conference.

Media bias is a thing you know.

And without the non conference games every game they played against each other was a high quad level game:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are some issues there.

Plus they typically prove they are overrated almost every tournament.

I knew this.But eventually I gave in to all the media hype and thought maybe i was just being a “hater”.

Should have trusted my instinct..

Now my bracket is toast.

Oh well, Go Huskies!
it's not 'hating' for many. for attentive fans of good will, it's the repeated injustice dealt annually to many deserving teams in the nation who end up watching lousy and slow big10 teams get in, while they have stay home. since the whole system of selection is artificial anyway, it would be nice if the draw capped any league at 6 or 7 teams. didn't make the cut being 7, 8, or 9 in ur league? too damn bad for you, cuz, afterall, that's what the ncaa has been telling those 'other teams' forever.

Reaction Score
Rutgers first NCAA Tournament win in 38 years. 38 years? God and I thought UConn's drought was bad. Imagine going 38 years?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
it's not 'hating' for many. for attentive fans of good will, it's the repeated injustice dealt annually to many deserving teams in the nation who end up watching lousy and slow big10 teams get in, while they have stay home. since the whole system of selection is artificial anyway, it would be nice if the draw capped any league at 6 or 7 teams. didn't make the cut being 7, 8, or 9 in ur league? too damn bad for you, cuz, afterall, that's what the ncaa has been telling those 'other teams' forever.
holy . when you communicate like a normal person, so some of us know what the hell you're saying... you make a lot o sense.

Reaction Score

You're not a martyr. You're an idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom