Yarin Hasson Enters Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

Yarin Hasson Enters Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thank you yarin!

obviously not a surprise, all things considered. curious if apostolos follows him or not... he was clearly ahead of yarin in the rotation by a spot or two and hurley has had some good things to say about him. that being said, minutes will be hard to come by next year.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think this was always a one year deal for the empty scholarship.

I think he’s going to have to drop down a few orbits to find a scholarship, but my guess is that he is heading back home to play.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Chaim Bloom wishes he had this roster flexibility. I predicted we'd find space with "homesickness", this is close enough.

Reaction Score
Really do wish him all of the best and that he finds a good place to get some minutes.

Also, do you mean to tell me that the staff seems to know more about the scholarship situation than us? Thank god I have a fainting couch.
Combined with the AJax “44” tweet, the Newton “fry” tweet, and the positive vibes from the Timberlake visit, any possibility of Hasson holding on to that last scholie were basically gone

Last edited:

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Yarin Hasson. Got his feet wet in CBB with a blue blood and a program that instills work ethic, not to mention a NC ring.

Reaction Score
Thanks for your contributions to a national championship Yarin. Hurley has stressed the importance he places on practice players.

One thing about this staff - I trust they'll help their players find the right next situation. Even if that's St. John's, lol.

Reaction Score
Yarin Hasson is tied with Syracuse for banners. Best wishes to him, he'll always be a Husky.
I didnt expect having to go to the bottom of this thread to find a syracuse or tom izzo reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom