Yankees(Amazon Primr | The Boneyard

Yankees(Amazon Primr

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I apologize if this his already been discussed. Does anyone else have the feed issues i have with Yankee games on Primr? Constant video interruptions and many audio as well. Pretty much unwatchable. .

Reaction Score
I apologize if this his already been discussed. Does anyone else have the feed issues i have with Yankee games on Primr? Constant video interruptions and many audio as well. Pretty much unwatchable. .

Fits perfect though right? I mean pretty unwatchable…..

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Fits perfect though right? I mean pretty unwatchable…..
Now, now, they are still in the hunt. Whe have McDonald and Stanton and they don’t. I usually don’t dream about baseball but it was privably your comment that made me dream last night that the Yankees blew a 21 run lead to the Mets with more errors than the Bad News Bears.

Reaction Score
Now, now, they are still in the hunt. Whe have McDonald and Stanton and they don’t. I usually don’t dream about baseball but it was privably your comment that made me dream last night that the Yankees blew a 21 run lead to the Mets with more errors than the Bad News Bears.

The problem is they aren’t in any hunt once again. Even with a healthy Judge and Rondon they still can’t win a WS with this dreadful hitting team. Can they make the playoffs? Hell yeah lots of crappy teams do now. It ends there your dreams are more real!! Lol

Reaction Score
The problem is they aren’t in any hunt once again. Even with a healthy Judge and Rondon they still can’t win a WS with this dreadful hitting team. Can they make the playoffs? Hell yeah lots of crappy teams do now. It ends there your dreams are more real!! Lol
They haven’t even shown that they can play winning baseball for a month. Last 2 games tell you all you need to know how this is not a serious team.

Had a chance to gain ground on the Orioles. Can’t split a series after winning the first 2 games, not when your trying to catch up in standings in July.

Team looks mentally broken, it’s the atmosphere Hal has let happen.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
They haven’t even shown that they can play winning baseball for a month. Last 2 games tell you all you need to know how this is not a serious team.

Had a chance to gain ground on the Orioles. Can’t split a series after winning the first 2 games, not when your trying to catch up in standings in July.

Team looks mentally broken, it’s the atmosphere Hal has let happen.
Kinda. But go figure LeMahieu would be hitting 75 points lower than his lifetime or that Judge would have a freak injury. That’s not on Steinbrenner. The Os show that not being home run crazy and using the whole field ain’t a half bad way to play the game. If Stanton and McDonald aren’t homering they are pretty useless these days. I would worry a lot about Severino. Seems like a good guy but his arm issues maybe have taken a toll. I’ve also not been a fan of Boone’s day off patterns and pitcher handling. Still, July is early to pack it in. Mid August tells you a lot more. Hopefully Rodon will help and Cortes soon.

Reaction Score
Kinda. But go figure LeMahieu would be hitting 75 points lower than his lifetime or that Judge would have a freak injury. That’s not on Steinbrenner. The Os show that not being home run crazy and using the whole field ain’t a half bad way to play the game. If Stanton and McDonald aren’t homering they are pretty useless these days. I would worry a lot about Severino. Seems like a good guy but his arm issues maybe have taken a toll. I’ve also not been a fan of Boone’s day off patterns and pitcher handling. Still, July is early to pack it in. Mid August tells you a lot more. Hopefully Rodon will help and Cortes soon.
Lol this team team isn’t winning jack. DJ is coming off back to back season ending injuries, not suprising he has regressed as he’s gotten older of course we were expecting to see him bat .270-280 at least. Judge getting hurt sucks, sure it’s not on Hal.

Now giving Cashman complete control of the operation and failing while increasing payroll then rewarding him for it with a 4 year deal and suprisingly to the suprise of no one it’s falling apart in 2023.

Getting Rodon and Cortes back should help hopefully their good enough to not give up any runs in their starts.

Reaction Score
Nothing with the feed, but the color mixing on Prime is all out of whack. Very dark and almost sepia tinged compared to when the games are on YES.

However, Apple TV baseball is a disaster. We don’t have it, but I’ve watched streams when games are on there and everything about the broadcast is awful: graphics, announcers…

Reaction Score

Starting the season with Hicks and Cabrera as key OF figures is just dreadful by Cashman. He’s pathetic. Judge or no Judge this team is a joke. Has been for years now under this guys transactions.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Starting the season with Hicks and Cabrera as key OF figures is just dreadful by Cashman. He’s pathetic. Judge or no Judge this team is a joke. Has been for years now under this guys transactions.
A joke is a bit strong. They have been a playoff team Not a championship team and Cashman is stuck in the George mode of being starstruck. They also have a crazy number of injuries . Even now, as crappy as the hitting is, 2 of the missing are lefty hitters Bauers and Calhoun who while not studs, were not terrible either. They also look like a bunch of head cases at the plate.

Reaction Score
A joke is a bit strong. They have been a playoff team Not a championship team and Cashman is stuck in the George mode of being starstruck. They also have a crazy number of injuries . Even now, as crappy as the hitting is, 2 of the missing are lefty hitters Bauers and Calhoun who while not studs, were not terrible either. They also look like a bunch of head cases at the plate.

They just got one hit in 8 innings by Taillon who “improved” his ERA to 6.15 after having his way with this joke of a lineup. Bauers and Calhoun lol what have we become? Don’t even dare to put Cashman and George in the same sentence. One was a winner ones an absolute disgrace.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
They just got one hit in 8 innings by Taillon who “improved” his ERA to 6.15 after having his way with this joke of a lineup. Bauers and Calhoun lol what have we become? Don’t even dare to put Cashman and George in the same sentence. One was a winner ones an absolute disgrace.
I dare. Geirge would have had no trouble with signing Stanton or McDonald. George believed in buying stars.

Reaction Score
I dare. Geirge would have had no trouble with signing Stanton or McDonald. George believed in buying stars.

George believed in winning not just making the playoffs. Hal and Cashman haven’t brought in anything to make the yanks better in years. George signed pitchers who could win 20, hitters who could hit .300. You seeing any of that as of late? No .220 with 20 homers and 175Ks gets you millions with the Yanks now it’s embarrassing.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Stanton was recently MVP when Cashman got him. Donaldson is a little different, older Cashman might not be the greatest, but George would not have had any issue with signing Cole or Rodon. Montas was highly regarded Nor would George have had a problem with Rizzo. George did not have big winners every year either nor did all of his signings work out Lets not romanticize George.

Guys like Calhoun and Bauers are useful, and woukf come in handy right now. But anyway they can’t do what Stanton is expected to do or Rizzo. And few players can do what Judge does for a team. Cashman locked him up forever. Cashman can’t sign everybody. I’d worry more about the farm system that was supposedly very good, but few have produced. I think Volpe will be ok. He’s only 22 and seems to be adjusting.

Reaction Score
Can’t use injuries as an excuse. The problem with all this is Cashman always has a roster of injury prone guys so they will never be healthy.

You know Bryce Harper wanted to be a Yankee, and Cashman wasn’t even willing to negotiate with him, that’s unforgivable. Stanton trade looked good at face value, but why did the Marlins give him up so easily.

Reaction Score
The Donaldson trade added salary for a worse 3B, losing Urshela. IKF was played out of position at SS last year then CF this year rather then his GG position at 3B.

Reaction Score
Stanton was recently MVP when Cashman got him. Donaldson is a little different, older Cashman might not be the greatest, but George would not have had any issue with signing Cole or Rodon. Montas was highly regarded Nor would George have had a problem with Rizzo. George did not have big winners every year either nor did all of his signings work out Lets not romanticize George.

Guys like Calhoun and Bauers are useful, and woukf come in handy right now. But anyway they can’t do what Stanton is expected to do or Rizzo. And few players can do what Judge does for a team. Cashman locked him up forever. Cashman can’t sign everybody. I’d worry more about the farm system that was supposedly very good, but few have produced. I think Volpe will be ok. He’s only 22 and seems to be adjusting.

I like Rizzo but Olson was there for the taking and he did nothing. Olson at the Stadium would be ridiculous and that was a must. Rizzo isn’t the same guy as he was with the Cubs. They aren’t good at all at the power positions of 3rd and 1st base. Donaldson is an absolute worthless baseball player now.

Stanton wasn’t an awful move due to the timing and he’s a good guy. But he’s been nothing close to that MVP unfortunately. Good GM would’ve moved Torres when he was wanted and picked up an arm. Peraza should be our SS with Volpe changing his swing as we speak. Kid has talent but that swing won’t ever be anything more than a .220 hitting SS with some power. Sick of .220 being acceptable on a baseball team especially my Yanks.

And the OF, him standing pat over the years with a bunch of crappy players has been a joke. Baders ok but hurt a lot as well. Look at all the .290/.300 hitters the Rangers, Sox and others have out there. We have Judge and nothing else.

Please get rid of Cashman it’s unbearable!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I like Rizzo but Olson was there for the taking and he did nothing. Olson at the Stadium would be ridiculous and that was a must. Rizzo isn’t the same guy as he was with the Cubs. They aren’t good at all at the power positions of 3rd and 1st base. Donaldson is an absolute worthless baseball player now.

Stanton wasn’t an awful move due to the timing and he’s a good guy. But he’s been nothing close to that MVP unfortunately. Good GM would’ve moved Torres when he was wanted and picked up an arm. Peraza should be our SS with Volpe changing his swing as we speak. Kid has talent but that swing won’t ever be anything more than a .220 hitting SS with some power. Sick of .220 being acceptable on a baseball team especially my Yanks.

And the OF, him standing pat over the years with a bunch of crappy players has been a joke. Baders ok but hurt a lot as well. Look at all the .290/.300 hitters the Rangers, Sox and others have out there. We have Judge and nothing else.

Please get rid of Cashman it’s unbearable!
I know the Yankees are struggling right now. But as I said lets not romanticize George. He bought NYY in 1973. Between then and 1996 they made the playoffs exactly twice. With all of his signings. Cashman isn’t idea, but Boston ain’t exactly tearing it up and before Judge got hurt the Dodgers were not doing any better than NY and ditto Texas. And the AL East is the toughest division. Cashman signed LeMahieu, Stanton, Cole, Rodon, Holmes who has been generallly good. Bader was a trade. Rizzo is a great fielder and a run priducer who was actually hitting well until a strange injury. Gary Sancgez flamed out after a few promising years, mot Cashman’s fault abd he picked up Trevino who was an All Star last year. Swverino isn’t Cashman’s fault either But I think they need a better hitting catcher. Calhoun and Bauers are not stars, but they were producing I don’t agree on Volpe. Let’s analyze instead of being mad.

Reaction Score
I know the Yankees are struggling right now. But as I said lets not romanticize George. He bought NYY in 1973. Between then and 1996 they made the playoffs exactly twice. With all of his signings. Cashman isn’t idea, but Boston ain’t exactly tearing it up and before Judge got hurt the Dodgers were not doing any better than NY and ditto Texas. And the AL East is the toughest division. Cashman signed LeMahieu, Stanton, Cole, Rodon, Holmes who has been generallly good. Bader was a trade. Rizzo is a great fielder and a run priducer who was actually hitting well until a strange injury. Gary Sancgez flamed out after a few promising years, mot Cashman’s fault abd he picked up Trevino who was an All Star last year. Swverino isn’t Cashman’s fault either But I think they need a better hitting catcher. Calhoun and Bauers are not stars, but they were producing I don’t agree on Volpe. Let’s analyze instead of being mad.

Wait I like Rizzo but if 75 rbi last year and 38 thus far this year is a “run producer” I’m guessing we look at the game differently. Just an FYI Olson has 70 now that’s a run producer. Sanchez is his fault he was awful his last 3-4 years and he didn’t get rid of him while he was worth anything. It’s like Torres they could’ve gone to the bank trading him 2 years ago when he was suddenly not the same player but he’s not a good enough GM to recognize these situations he hangs on with hope way too long. His Hicks contract was pathetic. He’s done he needs to go or us fans will be in playoff, wild card limbo until they make the change. There is zero chance to win a WS even with a healthy roster that’s the problem!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
1976 - Lost World series to Reds
1977 - Beat Dodgers in World Series
1978 - Beat Dodgers in World Series
1980 - Lost ALCS to Royals
1981 - Lost World Series to Dodgers
1995 - Lost Division Series to Mariners

To be completely fair, Gabe Paul built the team that went to three straight WS and hs departure led to the decline that followed.

Stick Michael (with George suspended) built the mid 1990's to early 2000's team but was gone after 1995 (along with Buck), Bob Watson made a couple pretty good trades but all in all the team, while very good, never was able to replenish their pitching staff and once they started adding big ticket free agents, the dynasty was over.

I will give Cashman some credit for buying the necessary pieces for 2009 and quite a bit of credit for the quick rebuild in 2015-2016 but with the exception of Judge, none of the new talent was developed on the major league level.

I'm still convinced that Cashman is far too enamored with certain analytics and this is ruining the product. I have mild debates a few times a week with a co-worker who buys into this and in his eyes, the problem with our offense isn't that we have a number of .200 hitters who are always swinging for the fences but that we aren't hitting enough home runs (which I believe is a ridiculous take). He sees a perfect batting order having nine guys who can hot 40 home runs in a season, even of their batting averages run between .190 and .215. I personally believe that an offense designed like that is too easy to shut down with good pitching, especially in a playoff atmosphere.

I would wager heavily (and I am not a betting man) that a lineup filled with Don Mattingly type batters (.300 hitters with 25+ HR a season power) would fare considerably better than a lineup filled with Dave Kingman type batters.

On Sanchez, they ruined him (but he did help in that). He was never strictly a pull hitter or a swing for the fences hitter until he hot the big leagues. They turned him into what too many current Yankees also are, swing from the heels, strike out quite a bit an if you make solid enough contact you may hit a home run but chances are it will be a pop-up or fly out. He also was developing as a catcher when Tony Pena was his coach (first full season with the Yanks) but they changed coaches on him every year he was a with the team.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
1976 - Lost World series to Reds
1977 - Beat Dodgers in World Series
1978 - Beat Dodgers in World Series
1980 - Lost ALCS to Royals
1981 - Lost World Series to Dodgers
1995 - Lost Division Series to Mariners

To be completely fair, Gabe Paul built the team that went to three straight WS and hs departure led to the decline that followed.

Stick Michael (with George suspended) built the mid 1990's to early 2000's team but was gone after 1995 (along with Buck), Bob Watson made a couple pretty good trades but all in all the team, while very good, never was able to replenish their pitching staff and once they started adding big ticket free agents, the dynasty was over.

I will give Cashman some credit for buying the necessary pieces for 2009 and quite a bit of credit for the quick rebuild in 2015-2016 but with the exception of Judge, none of the new talent was developed on the major league level.

I'm still convinced that Cashman is far too enamored with certain analytics and this is ruining the product. I have mild debates a few times a week with a co-worker who buys into this and in his eyes, the problem with our offense isn't that we have a number of .200 hitters who are always swinging for the fences but that we aren't hitting enough home runs (which I believe is a ridiculous take). He sees a perfect batting order having nine guys who can hot 40 home runs in a season, even of their batting averages run between .190 and .215. I personally believe that an offense designed like that is too easy to shut down with good pitching, especially in a playoff atmosphere.

I would wager heavily (and I am not a betting man) that a lineup filled with Don Mattingly type batters (.300 hitters with 25+ HR a season power) would fare considerably better than a lineup filled with Dave Kingman type batters.

On Sanchez, they ruined him (but he did help in that). He was never strictly a pull hitter or a swing for the fences hitter until he hot the big leagues. They turned him into what too many current Yankees also are, swing from the heels, strike out quite a bit an if you make solid enough contact you may hit a home run but chances are it will be a pop-up or fly out. He also was developing as a catcher when Tony Pena was his coach (first full season with the Yanks) but they changed coaches on him every year he was a with the team.
I think the Yankees are too home run dependent for the roster they have. Very few use the whole field and hit into too many DP or pop up trying to pull outside pitches. There is a difference between home run hitters (Judge, Stanton) and guys who can hit home runs (Torres, Bader) In fact they do have a bunch of hitters who are capable but are not producing. Go figure LeMahieu this year. Not on Cashman that Judge is hurt and LeMahieu is imitating Horace Clarke. They have had a parade of injured players, especially in the outfield forcing a lot of unusual adjustment affecting deployment and batting order. It shows up and not much Cashman could do about it.

Look at this season as it unfolded offensively. Until Judge went down: they were scoring with a big +/- difference. And that was without Rodon, Severino and Montas (who sucked last year). Rizzo was having a very good year then he got hurt and hasn’t been the same hitter. Stanton has been Stanton, taking a long time to come back, so he was out with Judge for a lot of games. Then Bader got hurt, a guy who goes with the pitch, missed a lot. The guys taking their place are not the same at bat or in the field. Calhoun and Bauers as well as McKinney filled in as well or maybe even better than expected but they went down. Kiner-Felefa has hit better than last year but is being asked to do too much. Cabrera who showed promise hasn‘t produced and every time they sent him down injuries forced his call back. Torres has not been a flop but now has to play a role he isn.t suited for. Volpe is learning on the fly and has made solid contact much more frequently lately even with few hits the last several days. Another guy who should use the whole field. Trevino also needs to use the whole field. The real big dud has been former MVP Donaldson.I did not like when they traded Urshela.

Cashman has weaknesses, but losing one of the top few players in the game hurt this O a lot and it has affected the others, many of whom have had to deal with injuries as well. Cashman isn’t the coaching staff or the team trainer. I’m not sure who between Boone or Cashman is bigger on analytics. Boone I think is a lousy handler of pitching changes in cases where he should rely on the eye test. His resting of guys is almost manic.

Pitching, Severino who knows what gives, German is up and down I dislike Peralta who rarely has a clean inning. King has been really erratic.

Back to topic, I was trying to watch on Prime today and had the same problem. Tried another TV with a different box and it has been perfect.

Reaction Score
I think the Yankees are too home run dependent for the roster they have. Very few use the whole field and hit into too many DP or pop up trying to pull outside pitches. There is a difference between home run hitters (Judge, Stanton) and guys who can hit home runs (Torres, Bader) In fact they do have a bunch of hitters who are capable but are not producing. Go figure LeMahieu this year. Not on Cashman that Judge is hurt and LeMahieu is imitating Horace Clarke. They have had a parade of injured players, especially in the outfield forcing a lot of unusual adjustment affecting deployment and batting order. It shows up and not much Cashman could do about it.

Look at this season as it unfolded offensively. Until Judge went down: they were scoring with a big +/- difference. And that was without Rodon, Severino and Montas (who sucked last year). Rizzo was having a very good year then he got hurt and hasn’t been the same hitter. Stanton has been Stanton, taking a long time to come back, so he was out with Judge for a lot of games. Then Bader got hurt, a guy who goes with the pitch, missed a lot. The guys taking their place are not the same at bat or in the field. Calhoun and Bauers as well as McKinney filled in as well or maybe even better than expected but they went down. Kiner-Felefa has hit better than last year but is being asked to do too much. Cabrera who showed promise hasn‘t produced and every time they sent him down injuries forced his call back. Torres has not been a flop but now has to play a role he isn.t suited for. Volpe is learning on the fly and has made solid contact much more frequently lately even with few hits the last several days. Another guy who should use the whole field. Trevino also needs to use the whole field. The real big dud has been former MVP Donaldson.I did not like when they traded Urshela.

Cashman has weaknesses, but losing one of the top few players in the game hurt this O a lot and it has affected the others, many of whom have had to deal with injuries as well. Cashman isn’t the coaching staff or the team trainer. I’m not sure who between Boone or Cashman is bigger on analytics. Boone I think is a lousy handler of pitching changes in cases where he should rely on the eye test. His resting of guys is almost manic.

Pitching, Severino who knows what gives, German is up and down I dislike Peralta who rarely has a clean inning. King has been really erratic.

Back to topic, I was trying to watch on Prime today and had the same problem. Tried another TV with a different box and it has been perfect.

Cohen you are missing the point on “the injuries aren’t his fault”. The injuries themselves certainly aren’t but when you’re the guy who continues to sign and re-sign guys who never ever play full years who is that on? When you depend on your roster that has 50% players who always seem to go down who is that on? Stanton, never a full year. Hell Judge last year first time in a while and look where we are. Severino lol 2018 maybe he’s shot but we will be good if he’s healthy LOL. Your biggest signing is Rodon, nice history. Cabrera would be excellent because he can play so many positions but he can’t hit a lick stinks. Bader, excellent OFer and for the Yanks a decent hitter but he’s a 100 game a year guy too this isn’t his first injury. I like IKF but only reason he got a shot was because of injuries and crappy players. Yet he’s better than Hicks, Cabrera and others that’s how awful their analytics are.

Cashman blows at this, please stop defending him. Boone is a puppet that’s all Cash calls the shots.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Cohen you are missing the point on “the injuries aren’t his fault”. The injuries themselves certainly aren’t but when you’re the guy who continues to sign and re-sign guys who never ever play full years who is that on? When you depend on your roster that has 50% players who always seem to go down who is that on? Stanton, never a full year. Hell Judge last year first time in a while and look where we are. Severino lol 2018 maybe he’s shot but we will be good if he’s healthy LOL. Your biggest signing is Rodon, nice history. Cabrera would be excellent because he can play so many positions but he can’t hit a lick stinks. Bader, excellent OFer and for the Yanks a decent hitter but he’s a 100 game a year guy too this isn’t his first injury. I like IKF but only reason he got a shot was because of injuries and crappy players. Yet he’s better than Hicks, Cabrera and others that’s how awful their analytics are.

Cashman blows at this, please stop defending him. Boone is a puppet that’s all Cash calls the shots.
Who is defending anyone. You are a bit over the top in discounting everything. And then there is the luxury tax. You also overblow Steinbrenner. Went 16 years straight without a plsyoff game even with his spending. If you really think most teams can do well when losing a probably HOF run producer and have it compounded with other guys going down plus a guy like DJ way underperforming i have no clue how you think the Dodgers, Rats, Os whoever would compensate. They have barely had a game with an intact rister abd gakf way decent backups go down toi? Serioysly. Hating Cashman us one thing. Signing several muktimillion guys aint happening. Your problem is with the farm ststem.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
I believe that assembling a team that loses a lot on offense when players like Calhoun and Bauers get hurt is quite an indictment on Cashman.

One sad irony is the Yankees (often to their financial detriment) never extended players early. Over the course of a week a number of years back they sign both Hicks and Severino to long term contracts, breaking policy (as they had no need to do this at that time) and neither players comes close to living up to his contract.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Who is defending anyone. You are a bit over the top in discounting everything. And then there is the luxury tax. You also overblow Steinbrenner. Went 16 years straight without a plsyoff game even with his spending. If you really think most teams can do well when losing a probably HOF run producer and have it compounded with other guys going down plus a guy like DJ way underperforming i have no clue how you think the Dodgers, Rats, Os whoever would compensate. They have barely had a game with an intact rister abd gakf way decent backups go down toi? Serioysly. Hating Cashman us one thing. Signing several muktimillion guys aint happening. Your problem is with the farm ststem.

Another thing about Cashman that sticks in my craw is how he spent a few years speaking about being more responsible financially because of the luxury ta, then goes out and takes on two years and fifty million dollars of Josh Donaldson. I griped about this when it happened and have been very vocal since. The worst part was the BS excuse that we needed to take on that contract to get rid of Sanchez (we could have cut Sanchez and spent far less than $50mm).

Going into spring training 2022 we knew a few things:
a) Gleyber not only wasn't the answer at shortstop, but also the pressure of that position was destroying his hitting.
b) Our future in the middle infield (likely a couple years away) was some configuration of Volpe and Peraza handling second & short for a number of years.
c) DJ had no actual position with the team but did have a gold glove as a second baseman in his not too distant past.
d) There were some solid defensive shortstops on the market to fill a gap of a year or two (similar to the role Tony Fernandez had in the mid 1990's)

The smartest move would have been to move Gleyber to third (his body type appears more suited for this position), make DJ the full time second baseman for the time being and sign a veteran shortstop for a stop gap until the kids were ready. There would have been no reason to take on Donaldson's contract and (if ridding ourselves of them was that necessary) we could have easily found homes for Urshela and Sanchez (or release them if necessary).

At this point we would have a very good idea if Gleyber could handle third and if it would make sense locking him up for a long term deal,

Additionally, if they added the $50mm (Donaldson's remaining contract at the time) to the $212 million offer to Judge before the 2022 season began, they could have signed him for basically 2/3 of the eventual commitment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom