WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WOW! WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
OMG!! Three double doubles with Gabby one rebound away and Pheesa one assist away not to mention Walker two rebounds away. Can you imagine a game with six double doubles?

Bench outdid themselves today against a conference champion team. I can honestly say that none of them had anything remotely resembling a bad game.

94 points in the first half with the score 94-31. Unreal.

I'm out of breath after so many "did you see that?" moments.
The pace of this game made the opening minutes of the DePaul game look like an Amway seminar.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I apologize. Got carried away! Promise to cut down. Look at my Threads started/year and it looks better.:rolleyes:

If it helps, it is a nice rainy day here in California, which we only get about 10 days a year, so hope it doesn't rain here soon!
I am not complaining, do as you want (obviously). After leaving the Chat room, I just saw your avatar on a "couple" of threads...:)

Reaction Score
I am not complaining, do as you want (obviously). After leaving the Chat room, I just saw your avatar on a "couple" of threads...:)
Yes, and you mirrored my own inner thoughts, my inner-Nan so to speak, so justified!:cool:

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
A coach taking notes on this game will probably come up with a Villanova strategy. Nurse and Dangerfield shooting is still off. Z. missed a lot of bunnies; she won't be able to recover and score when the team plays taller and more skilled defensive opponents, e.g. Wilson. Camara missed quite a few point blanks. Gabby's midrange didn't shine or make much of an appearance. Free throw shooting a little questionable; could be an issue in closer games. Other than that, pretty good.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
A coach taking notes on this game will probably come up with a Villanova strategy. Nurse and Dangerfield shooting is still off. Z. missed a lot of bunnies; she won't be able to recover and score when the team plays taller and more skilled defensive opponents, e.g. Wilson. Camara missed quite a few point blanks. Gabby's midrange didn't shine or make much of an appearance. Free throw shooting a little questionable; could be an issue in closer games. Other than that, pretty good.
Unbelievable! These kids played a FANTASTIC game, especially the first half. EOS!!!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
As my mother always said, and still does at 95 (and still a very avid UCONN women fan): "Every sarcasm is 50% true!":rolleyes::cool:
I understand but seriously, I was not complaining or being critical or anything. Just was amused a bit.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I am really looking forward to watching my replay this evening or tomorrow morning. Either this game or Justice League...hmm.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
What a record breaking game :). The reserves played a good game today. Batouly is amazing, and I love watching her. I can't wait until next season.

Reaction Score
That was surgical. They also set a very high bar for play for the rest of the tournament. I hope that as the team moves on and the games get closer certain people don't lose their minds...

Reaction Score
Huh. I did. not. see. that. coming. (Did anyone?)

St. F.'s all-in strategy of run-and-jack-it forced UConn to run also. With St. F.'s lack of size, and our numbers, athletic superiority, and teamwork we just monopolized the lane. And this game morphed into a runaway locomotive.

But . . .

55 points in the 1stQ?

94 points at the half?

63 point lead at halftime?

140 points total?

Holding an offense oriented team to 22% from the floor, with Kovatch 0-7 from three.

Game before last, UConn held Cincinnati to 21 points, 5 points in the first half and scoreless in the 2nd Q.

Today, this.

I don't know if this the "greatest team ever", but I cannot recall a team with so many parts capable of moving in so many different ways.

Reaction Score
Wow negative much?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Really? Did they manage to win?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Looking ahead, SCar doesn't look like world beaters to me. I wouldn't be adverse to playing Florida State and watch a Shak/Gabby matchup. I still remember that 1 point victory and a little beat down would be nice.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<I am really looking forward to watching my replay this evening or tomorrow morning. Either this game or Justice League...hmm. >>

Really? Watching a fantasy or something fantastic. What are you thinking? :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom