Wow! What a Night..... Where do You rank the Top Teams now? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wow! What a Night..... Where do You rank the Top Teams now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every board's the same: your team will definitely get 10x better come March while everyone knows UConn peaks in November. That's the way it goes every year it seems, yet only one team seems to consistently come away with the prize.

Reaction Score
The amazing thing about having the internet is you could actually look up who teams have played and inform yourself on the fact that MSU has actually played a good OOC and has a star player in Vivians, but hey, who am I to get in the way of someone being a tad lazy...
You don't understand rhetorical questions?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Baylor and UCONN were to play again I think you would see a much improved Baylor team. I am not sure that UCONN can play much better than they did in the first game, especially with Dangerfield going off like she did. And I don't think you would see zero points from Davis and Cox. And now that Brown has been inserted into the starting lineup this team is MUCH better than in that mid-November game.

Baylor is a strong #2 team at this point.

Most teams learn from a loss. If you have a weakness, Uconn will expose it/them. UConn learned from its last loss didn't they? No doubt Baylor did.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
My top ten
  1. CT
  2. Baylor
  3. FSU
  4. MD
  5. USC
  6. ND
  7. Wash
  8. Duke
  9. Louisville
  10. Miss St

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
My top ten
  1. CT
  2. Baylor
  3. FSU
  4. MD
  5. USC
  6. ND
  7. Wash
  8. Duke
  9. Louisville
  10. Miss St

Who would have thought at the start of the season that Duke would be a top 10 team on anyone's list at this point? The game against Louisville on Monday should tell us a lot about how good they really are and if the SC win was a fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom