OT: - World Cup 2018 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: World Cup 2018

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It's almost like Germany are comfortable letting Mexico counterattack. Really poor from Germany's defense and midfield halfway through.

Reaction Score
Mexico's counters have been impressive they could easily have more goals.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Germany México is awesome.

Never seen a German defense less interested than they are right now. They were literally standing around at the end letting the Mexicans tee off. Mexican counter attack picking them apart. Left flank WIDE open all day.

México should keep attacking inthe 2nd.

Reaction Score
Germany México is awesome.

Never seen a German defense less interested than they are right now. They were literally standing around at the end letting the Mexicans tee off. Mexican counter attack picking them apart. Left flank WIDE open all day.

México should keep attacking inthe 2nd.
I literally never watch soccer outside of the WC and I can see that

Btw I have indeed found myself at a Mexican bar for the first half, haven’t finished my beer to head in to brunch spot for the remainder yet. No piss thrown at me.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
One thing the NBA can take from soccer is advantage. It would increase the flow the and pace of the game. How many times do they stop the game when a team shoots and then the shot clock expires bc it didn’t hit rim and the defending team clearly rebounds it. Instead of calling the play dead why not let the game continue if the defending team clearly has control of the ball

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I literally never watch soccer outside of the WC and I can see that

Btw I have indeed found myself at a Mexican bar for the first half, haven’t finished my beer to head in to brunch spot for the remainder yet. No piss thrown at me.

I got a Mexican guy behind me yelling 'puta madre' and huevon every other play at the top of his lungs.

Game's going more according to form in the second.

Reaction Score
There are now 2 mexican guys rolling on the floor hugging in celebration.
Half-bummed I left.

Dude next to me at that bar all he interacted with me was complimenting the German coach. Maybe he could tell just looking at me.

Reaction Score
Germany may need to call Phillip Lahm back up because their D, especially on the left flank seemed clueless today.

Reaction Score
Germany may need to call Phillip Lahm back up because their D, especially on the left flank seemed clueless today.
This so much. They miss having Lahm to lock down one side. In 2014, Howedes was at the peak of his game playing opposite Lahm. Now, who are their fullbacks? I only trust Kimmich and mayber Hector; once I saw Hector was out with illness, I was concerned about their back line. A team with good wingers, like Lozano and Vela, can do to Germany what Mexico just did, especially on the counter when the fullbacks are also out of position.

Reaction Score
It's late for any World Cup roster replacements, but suspect you were joking. Correct?

Reaction Score
I hate Mexican soccer.Landon Donavan is dead to me . For the casual fan the’re our ( USA’s ) arch Enemy. We hate them with a passion as they hate us.
I really hate it when their fans take over Arizona for a game with us. Especially the half born here.
But they outplayed Germany today and deserved the result.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I hate Mexican soccer.Landon Donavan is dead to me . For the casual fan the’re our ( USA’s ) arch Enemy. We hate them with a passion as they hate us.
I really hate it when their fans take over Arizona for a game with us. Especially the half born here.
Anywhere in the USA for a Mexico vs USA game and they out number us. My friends had to leave a game before the end of the first half bc the Mexican fans were puking on USA fans, throwing piss on fans, throwing things, and getting physical with anyone around them... they played better than Germany today.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
Long term I have always felt a strong Mexico helps the U S soccer. And vice versa. Better leagues and a rival to push. So I cheer for Mexican success as a way to shame US soccer to perform better.

Reaction Score
Long term I have always felt a strong Mexico helps the U S soccer. And vice versa. Better leagues and a rival to push. So I cheer for Mexican success as a way to shame US soccer to perform better.

It is so brutal that US didn't qualify....that I'll take this....

Reaction Score
The goal keepers for the under dog teams have all come up huge.

Reaction Score

Sorry, dude, but even after giving you all benefit of any doubt, what you wrote is offensive.

Who the cussing cuss are the “half born here”?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom