Will Jackson Commits To UConn!!!!!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Will Jackson Commits To UConn!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Wouldn't mind another GA guy in Doral Moore next.

Reaction Score
Wow - I didn't realize how good your seats were. I will have to re-evaluate your comments regarding a top 50 recruit now.
Said nothing negative about the kid, my comment is about our recruiting philosophy.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Great pickup. It would be even better if Comanche or Goven committed.

And how about that Georgia connection!

Reaction Score
I'm at every game. You and your internet friends can come find me, I sit two rows behind Mrs. Napier.

Ok, I'll know how to find you - you'll be the guy who, when we dunk, is p#ssed we didn't hit a 3 instead.

Reaction Score
yawn. Wake me up when we get a high rated big man.
Please don't feed this Negative Nancy. Let's enjoy this latest KO recruiting win.

I have a strong feeling that KO is methodically landing the recruits that he wants most. He knows what he's doing. He'll land whatever Bigs he needs when that opportunity arises. I think we've all seen that most championships are won on the backs of the wings and guards, and rarely the elite bigs. Now I'll gladly welcome the best Bigs that KO can land when that time comes. Now it's time to celebrate Jacksons verbal commitment. Welcome to the party, Will Jackson.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Please don't feed this Negative Nancy. Let's enjoy this latest KO recruiting win.

I have a strong feeling that KO is methodically landing the recruits that he wants most. He knows what he's doing. He'll land whatever Bigs he needs when that opportunity arises. I think we've all seen that most championships are won on the backs of the wings and guards, and rarely the elite bigs. Now I'll gladly welcome the best Bigs that KO can land when that time comes. Now it's time to celebrate Jacksons verbal commitment. Welcome to the party, Will Jackson.
I agree with everything you said, except you cannot win championships without great interior post play.

Reaction Score
Said nothing negative about the kid, my comment is about our recruiting philosophy.

...and what is that philosophy? Because a big man hasn't committed yet that doesn't mean they're not after one. The staff is after both Jessie Govan and Chance Comanche very hard, 2 high level bigs, the same way they were after Jackson and Jalen Adams hard at the PG position. I don't understand some of you dudes acting like they're not recruiting bigs at all when 3 posts an update every single week with activity that includes their recruiting of bigs.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
1999 and 2011 beg to differ. Good is enough.
KFree averaged like 13 and 8 and Voskuhl had 6 and 6. Oriakhi played extremely well in March as did Okwandu and Roscoe.

You are capable of winning a lot of games throughout the season with guard play, but great post play elevates your game a bunch.

Reaction Score
I'm suggesting that we start getting these printed up soon, given that his nickname is the turtle. Darn, I loved the flames coming out of his arm sockets when he flew. Damn nice touch Japanese movie guys.

gamvsgaos3.jpg

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
KFree averaged like 13 and 8 and Voskuhl had 6 and 6. Oriakhi played extremely well in March as did Okwandu and Roscoe.

You are capable of winning a lot of games throughout the season with guard play, but great post play elevates your game a bunch.
So you don't think DD can go 15 and 7 and the triple headed monster of centers can go 10-7? That's not even figuring in Gif's numbers. Nobody considered Jake and KFree great. They were very good and we aren't far off now from being very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom