Who is taller, Katie Lou or Kyla Irwin ? | The Boneyard

Who is taller, Katie Lou or Kyla Irwin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two beautiful ladies
lou and kyla.jpg

Copied from Kyla Irwin (@kyirwin25) | Twitter

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Some elements of these great pics look suspiciously similar to the one below that appeared HERE.

upload_2016-6-14_20-11-47.png

I wonder how many more they took ...and how do we access them? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You are way too observant.

Watch it there buddy, you're flirting with the social police.

Actually, because JavaWoman's physique is known as long-waisted, and because she is a clothes designer, I have been schooled on how the differences of height physique characteristics (men and women) affect many aspect of life ...physical skills abilities and tendencies being only one.area.

So, in the pic of Kyla and Lou, while they are obviously quite close in height, it is also quite obvious that one is noticeably longer-waisted than the other. Ergo, the other is longer in the legs. What effect does this have, comparing these two athletes only--because of their similarities and their differences, when it comes to speed, quickness, jumping, wingspan, (blocking and rebounding), etc.? It's definitely a factor.

Reaction Score
What a bunch of cute, sweet, silly, goofy young coconuts. I just want to pinch all of their cheeks. Man am I sounding my age. And I love it.
Oh boy, I love coconut drink in summer time. What a pleasure to see those cute girls to wear UConn uniform in Fall.

HGN

Reaction Score
You know what is so great is to see how well all the young ladies seem to get along and enjoy each other's company..........Makes for a more harmonious and cohesive team
later I think. The fact that even the new comers are seen in the photos makes me feel good. They are being readily accepted into the Husky fold. And not to even
mention to see that Katie Lou and Pheesa are around on campus is a real plus.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Actually, because JavaWoman's physique is known as long-waisted, and because she is a clothes designer, I have been schooled on how the differences of height physique characteristics (men and women) affect many aspect of life ...physical skills abilities and tendencies being only one.area.

So, in the pic of Kyla and Lou, while they are obviously quite close in height, it is also quite obvious that one is noticeably longer-waisted than the other. Ergo, the other is longer in the legs. What effect does this have, comparing these two athletes only--because of their similarities and their differences, when it comes to speed, quickness, jumping, wingspan, (blocking and rebounding), etc.? It's definitely a factor.

The JavaMan hit the JavaWoman jackpot.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I suspect Geno will have his hands full with this group and there will be a lot of head shaking.
I dont think so... after 11 Championship he knows what he's doing, he gets paid the big bucks to figure it out :rolleyes:

T

TroyHouse66

HGN-
<<Katie Lou... is standing on a NC Trophy.... One more than Kyla has...For now.>>

H-
I think the cheer we start for Kyla & Company is more like.....

FOUR!!
NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member