Who is taller, Katie Lou or Kyla Irwin ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is taller, Katie Lou or Kyla Irwin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yeah ...but look what happens after they graduate. :eek:

You know Geno often said that last years team had a lot of personality on the court, but not so much on court. Clearly as the year went on the teams personality of strong mindedness, accountability, vocal leadership, cohesion, precision, positioning and good reads came through. I've the idea this team will be much the same.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Actually, because JavaWoman's physique is known as long-waisted, and because she is a clothes designer, I have been schooled on how the differences of height physique characteristics (men and women) affect many aspect of life ...physical skills abilities and tendencies being only one.area.

So, in the pic of Kyla and Lou, while they are obviously quite close in height, it is also quite obvious that one is noticeably longer-waisted than the other. Ergo, the other is longer in the legs. What effect does this have, comparing these two athletes only--because of their similarities and their differences, when it comes to speed, quickness, jumping, wingspan, (blocking and rebounding), etc.? It's definitely a factor.

Do you know how many times in my life I've heard the "my wife is a clothes designer" excuse.

Reaction Score
Was he McFilthy or McNasty? I can't recall Johnny Most's call for Laimbeer and Mahorn when the Pistons played the Celtics.

Reaction Score
Kyla is listed at 6'2" and Katie Lou 6'3". Kyla is standing straight up and Katie Lou not quite, so there's the difference.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Kyla is listed at 6'2" and Katie Lou 6'3". Kyla is standing straight up and Katie Lou not quite, so there's the difference.
That is just too logical to make any sense whatsoever, maybe. Since when do we go by "listed" height anyway? How can you tell Kyla is standing straight up when you can't see her feet. Katie Lou could be wearing wedges, which would make it practically impossible to stand up straight.

Reaction Score
Was he McFilthy or McNasty? I can't recall Johnny Most's call for Laimbeer and Mahorn when the Pistons played the Celtics.
If I recall correctly, McMean and McNasty were Rick Mahorn and Jeff Ruland from the Washington Bullets...don't remember what Mahorn and Laimbeer were called.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If I recall correctly, McMean and McNasty were Rick Mahorn and Jeff Ruland from the Washington Bullets...don't remember what Mahorn and Laimbeer were called.
thanks for clearing that up...

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The Pistons of that era were collectively referred to as the Bad Boys, with Mahorn and Laimbeer supposedly being the "baddest".

Of course, Robert Parish showed the world that Laimbeer was basically a wuss....

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Katie Lou is in the Army? Who knew? Oh, OK. Maybe not.

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
That is just too logical to make any sense whatsoever, maybe. Since when do we go by "listed" height anyway? How can you tell Kyla is standing straight up when you can't see her feet. Katie Lou could be wearing wedges, which would make it practically impossible to stand up straight.

It's impossible to stand crooked if your upper body is perfectly straight.

Reaction Score
This guy deserves no award whatsoever-he's "Lamebeer".
If you allow them to sit around and get hot, unless you are British, most Beer's get to be Lame Beers.
Got to give Lambeer (or is it Lambert also pronounced Lam beer) credit it picked Kiah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom