What the heck does it mean | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What the heck does it mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thats what im talking about.

wives dont understand how many different shades of white, gray, and blue there are.

not to mention that we have like 12 different "logos", so i need to have each of them in all of the colors.

whats so difficult to understand about that ????

My wife has about 3x the amount of UConn gear than I do.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The Courant may have been overwhelmed with trolls after the SU loss and trying to catch the worst of the posts before they go live. The Boneyard has done this from time to time, and we didn't violate the First Amendment in doing so. The First Amendment says the government can't abridge speech although even it can in certain cases, like keeping people from making dumb jokes about having bombs in airports.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
thats what im talking about.

wives dont understand how many different shades of white, gray, and blue there are.

not to mention that we have like 12 different "logos", so i need to have each of them in all of the colors.

whats so difficult to understand about that ????

Nike-N98-Hyper-Elite-Connecticut-Mens-Track-Jacket-6160UC_038_B.jpg

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I came home after buying a UConn shirt from Bob's about a week ago, and my wife said, "Don't you have like seven of those shirts already???" My response was, "Yes. Yes I do..." :cool:
Funny I started buying NFL jerseys of all the former Uconn guys, not that it's a lot but I got the exact same response.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I came home after buying a UConn shirt from Bob's about a week ago, and my wife said, "Don't you have like seven of those shirts already???" My response was, "Yes. Yes I do..." :cool:
The response should have been: "yes, at the moment only seven".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom