What schools do you hate the most now? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What schools do you hate the most now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think UCONN does get invited. If UVA or others from the ACC were going to come, they would have already. UCONN makes sense for #15, and I think Mizzu could be 16. The B1G is not accused of destroying the ACC. ACC does not sue the B1G for tampering if it stops at Maryland. Neither UCONN or Mizzu have difficulty getting out of their existing conferences. Both teams add new markets and or secure large markets. B1G is learning that 14 is less than ideal for scheduling. One East and one West school balance the PODS for scheduling. The POD contains geographic rivals.

east pod - UCONN, Rutgers, Penn State, Maryland
Central - tOSU' Mich, MSU, northwestern
Plains - Minn, Neb, wic, Iowa
Lakes - Indiana, ill Mizzu, Purdue

Now in this world you can hate your POD the most.
This could never happen based on the fact the mizzo is in the best conference in the ncaa why in the hell would they leave. That would never happen

Reaction Score
1. (tie)ND, Cuse
2. BC(it's hard to hate viciously when they are such a disaster.) If the ever played in something meaningful my hatred would bubble up, and push them back to 1.
3. Duke

Reaction Score
Started to really despise Michigan for some reason, but as I stated in another thread, they don't compare to the Cuse and BC fans, we deal with.

ND is close too.

Reaction Score
The better question might actually be whom I actually pull for outside of Uconn because these days, there ain't much on the BCS conference front. It took until the elite 8 to feel compelled to actually tune in. Right now, it feels like we are getting motherfed by everyone representing the NCAA tourney other than mid majors. The NCAA for this ridiculous probation, the former Big East deserters, the ACC, the BiG to a lesser extent. I despise the SEC, Kentucky and everything they stand for. Have never been a fan of the PAC Ten or Big 12. If anything Duke has definitely fallen sharp on my hate list - I just can't help but like K, the guy is sincere and they are not nearly the dynasty full of pricks they used to be in the 90s. If I were to write a short list, Kentucky 1a and Syracuse 1b. Cuse because as a school who was in the same spot as us still considers itself elite for some reason and rather than throw a life raft and preserve a terrific rivalry, is more self serving in their perspective. Generally just low character.

Reaction Score
I hate the University of Hartford. That pompous Bxstard Walter Harrison overseeing that bogus APR crap should be hung in effigy. Or ... For real.

Reaction Score
1) Rutty (joke, someone created a fake connection to NYC)
2) UK (NBA D-league, no regard for student athlete, toothless redneck fans)
3) BCU (See #1, with Boston)
4) Auburn (cheating cesspool, celebrate winning with illegal player)
5) Ville (crap school, beat us for ACC,kids are busts in league)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Still hate BC - they're a classic. Nothing will change that. Notre Dame hate trending slightly down, but only just slightly. Syracuse hate trending higher. I think I hate them because of their fans more than anything else. Louisville hate trending higher, but they're probably hitting their hate ceiling. Pittsburgh, I just laugh at. Rutgers I will laugh at when they stink up the joint in their new home. Dook, I hate them in basketball but if they get us in the ACC I'll consider tempering my hate with the slightest bit of respect. I'll keep a reserve level of hate for all SEC teams for their air of superiority in football - yeah they have the record in championships but they lucked out last year that they didn't have to face Oregon or KSU. Eventually their luck will run out and goddam, I hate that SEC! SEC! chant. Miami, yeah they're getting jobbed by the NCAA but so did we, the difference is we didn't deserve it and they did so duck* 'em.

Reaction Score
If BC had any relevancy whatsoever they should be at the top of everyone's list. But right now they are so comically bad as an overall program you almost kind of feel like the curse that sat on the Red Sox for 100 years blew over to their campus.

Not sure what we are seeing now with the SEC is luck or ending anytime soon. Football is part of culture down there and most of the talent pool generates in the south. Their brand is only growing and they have core schools that are football factories.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I realize I am an outsider, but

1) Wisconsin - All sports, the state and their NFL team the Fudge
2) Micheegan because their fans believe they own the place
3) Notre Dame - see above and Lou Holtz left for them
4) Duke - if they weren't so ful of themselves they could be the little engine that could
5) Rutgers - any place where the Prez and BOG bow to politicians and media is a joke. No B1G school would do that. Because the school knows they will outlast the politicians and media both. Shameful
Whoa Whoa....how can you hate the STATE of Wisconsin?? Come on, cheese, beer, Milwaukee! It's my favorite state outside of....well maybe it's my favorite state. I go yearly with the wife when she goes for business and it's the only place to get the best beer in the country, New Glarus. I love me some Spotted Cow with some sharp Wisconsin Cheddar. As for the University....I have no feelings either way.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I like Wisconsin. They travel well and their fans are nice. When I was in Vegas a couple of years ago, Wisky was in town to play UNLV in football in, like, the opening week of the season. It was just a sea of red all over the strip. Really impressive. Boring basketball team, though.

To answer the question:

1. Syracuse
2. BC
3. Duke
4. Providence
5. Anyone who had a hand in destroying the Big East.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Still hate BC - they're a classic. Nothing will change that. Notre Dame hate trending slightly down, but only just slightly. Syracuse hate trending higher. I think I hate them because of their fans more than anything else. Louisville hate trending higher, but they're probably hitting their hate ceiling. Pittsburgh, I just laugh at. Rutgers I will laugh at when they stink up the joint in their new home. Dook, I hate them in basketball but if they get us in the ACC I'll consider tempering my hate with the slightest bit of respect. I'll keep a reserve level of hate for all SEC teams for their air of superiority in football - yeah they have the record in championships but they lucked out last year that they didn't have to face Oregon or KSU. Eventually their luck will run out and goddam, I hate that SEC! SEC! chant. Miami, yeah they're getting jobbed by the NCAA but so did we, the difference is we didn't deserve it and they did so duck* 'em.
ND hatred trended upward this season in the games we played them in women's basketball. I can't stand them

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kentucky basketball
Alabama football
Missouri
Louisville
Syracuse
Ohio State

Reaction Score
BC. The rest of them just aren't worth devoting any thought to.

Reaction Score
  1. BC(they hate us as much as we hate them. We hate each other so much that we don't play against each other)
  2. Syracuse/Pitt(Syracuse because even though they are not.... their fans think they are better than us. Pitt because they secretly knew they were leaving yet helped to put the final nail in the Big East Football coffin by voting against the TV deal. Their fans throwing change at Khalid El-Amin when Calhoun & Co pulled off one of the most unbelievable comeback victories in Big East history)
  3. Notre Dame( They could have made the Big East the absolute best all sports conference in the country but they just refused to join in football. They used the Big East and then simply moved to the ACC without as much as a thank you. Skylar Diggins and that smug, snotty look she gave everyone after they beat UConn 3 times this year)
  4. Duke( The Christian Laettner/ Rod Sellers thing and how Billy Packer made such a huge deal out of it, completely ignoring the 2 plays before when Laettner elbows Sellers in the face. Their errogant, annoying home crowd)
  5. PC/UMass(PC: they recruit in our back yard and even though they don't stand a dog's chance in hell of winning a Big East title will play UConn just as tough as anyone else in the league. I haven't forgotten the Calipari days with UMass. I would really like to see that rivalry rekindled in both basketball and football)

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
1) BC Beneath contempt. I cannot wish enough bad things on this institution.
2) Syracuse Longtime cheaters and their fans deserve everything they get.
3) Notre Dame Self entitled scumbags
4) St John's Totally classless fans
5) UNC Academic travesty. I will actually root for Duke against these posers

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
First tier hate:'Cuse, BC, the rest of the ACC schools that voted in Louisville, especially FSU and that caused this CR BS in the first place, Notre Dame (no single school is more responsible for the break up of the Big East than Notre Dame), PC (their fans), Lousiville, any school that Calipari coached at or is currently coaching at, Rutgers, the rest of the C7... most of the PAC-12 for not breaking up the Big 12, Pittsburgh... probably some more..

Tier 1a: The school I used to hate more than any other but can't anymore because all of the above screwed up my actual healthy on-the-court based hate: Duke.

Second tier hate: Maryland (mainly because of Gary... a smidge because of Randy),

Reaction Score
1. Rutgers. The mere fact of its existence is an affront to mankind and even reasonable New Jersians.
LARGE GAP
2.Syracuse. Self-inflated view of their contribution to the world is unmatched. And they cheat and get away with it because half the media are Syracuse alumni and help cover up their violations.
3.BC. Certain things are self-evident.
4.Florida State. Another place that thinks they are worth something. They've won the ACC from time to time. Big deal. So has Wake Forest.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
1. It's still BC.
2. though the "you ain't got no ice cream" attitude coming from Syracuse has them coming up on the outside. Our positions could have very easily switched (see No. 1). I'd like to think we'd have a bit more sympathy. Mocking FF flameouts would still apply of course.
3. Gonna go with Pitt as the second biggest backstabber in the BE (see No. 1)
4. Miami for apparently still holding a grudge for no reason whatsoever.
5. ND for every reason ever given by anyone, because it's all true.
6. Anyone else who left or poached from the BE, this includes the C7. I though about giving them their own line, but like in everything else, they weren't worth it.
7. Mark Emmert
8. Walter Harrison, which is too bad because I've met him and he is a nice man. Had the chance to step up for what's right and chickened out.
9. Uncle Flippy, because he deserves his own line.
10. Jeff Hathaway, for running a national championship level AD like it was Hofstra.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
1) A tie. Boston College/Syracuse.
2) Another tie. BCU/Cuse.
3) Tie again. The Beagles/The Orange(men).
4. Another deadlock. The "My Crap Doesn't Stink" Boston maloderers/The "Neither Does Mine" redolent room clearers from the Finger Lakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom