What schools do you hate the most now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
1) A tie. Boston College/Syracuse.
2) Another tie. BCU/Cuse.
3) Tie again. The Beagles/The Orange(men).
4. Another deadlock. The "My Crap Doesn't Stink" Boston maloderers/The "Neither Does Mine" redolent room clearers from the Finger Lakes.

If someone's intramural team isn't named the Boston Malodorers this year, I'll be dissapointed.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Wow, lots of hate for Notre Dame. I'm actually a big ND football fan, grew up liking them, my dad was a big fan.
I don't hate too many schools, here's a few:

1. BC
2. Syracuse
3. UNC
4. Miami

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's funny; two years ago, I could fill out a list of 5 most hated schools with some ease. Now, after 2 more years of brutal realignment, I'm having difficulty filling out a list of 5 teams that I DON'T hate! I essentially love UConn, I'm neutral on the rest of the AAC, and I hate everyone else.

And I really mean everyone else. Screw you, Canisius!!! ;)

Reaction Score
1. Syracuse - I was so happy they lost. So happy. duck Syracuse.

2. Louisville - Beat us out for a spot in the ACC, and I hate Rick Pitino, like, a lot. Also think their fans are straight up delusional (oh, you guys are a national football power now? And you have been for years? Ok.)

3. Boston College - It's hard for me to say I "hate" BC because I grew up looking at it as my dream school, but there was no way I was getting a private education. They make the list, obviously, because of how hard they've made life for UConn over the years and for being the reason we're stuck in this ridiculous frankenstein conference.

4. George Mason - We should have 4 national championships god damnit we basically had a pro team that year.

5. Syracuse - Seriously, duck syracuse.

Reaction Score
I heard a caller on the radio last week say Rutgers embarrassed the State of New Jersey. Consider that. I rest my case.

Reaction Score
After CR, there is no one I can't muster a good dislike for if called upon.

Corollary: there is no one I can't muster a massive love for if it means getting into a better conference.

Reaction Score
1. BC - wait till you see their primadonna hockey players.
2. Syracuse - challenge Miami, UNC, etc, for the most crime-ridden athletic department.
3. Pitt - way overvalue themselves.
4. Notre Dame - abuse their value.
5. Texas - abuse their value.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I still can't bring myself to ultimately hate Louisville. Yeah it stinks (can you say sucks? Guess we'll find out when I post) stinks that they got in over us but they really didn't do anything to bring UConn down in the process. I've heard enough rumors that Syracuse has no support for us and that drives me crazier than anything else. Those pieces of crap think they are better than us, why? Because they've been playing football, and doing horribly at it, longer than we have? Whoopty Doo! Pitt? They just blow in general. I can't stand their fans and they also only have 'tradition' over us. Louisville actually can say they have a quality program and some history. In reality, Louisville was selected over us because FSU wanted them and there was the threat that the Big 12 was going to nab them soon. Can't really blame them for that. The rest of those scum suckers can bite me. Pitt, Syracuse, RU, BC, Miami, C7, ND?? Don't get me started. I guess V-Tech falls into the Louisville category in my book. They were brought along because powers that be in Virginia wanted them in.

Reaction Score
I may be alone here but Duke isn't that high on my list

Cuse
Pitt
BC
Rutgers
Kentucky
KU

Reaction Score
1. Cuse
2. Pitt
3. BC
4. FSU, MIA
5. "Liberty"

I have nothing against Louisville for doing what they needed to do. And you had to be in a dream world to ever think ND was going to chaperone us to a new conference.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
1. It's still BC.
2. though the "you ain't got no ice cream" attitude coming from Syracuse has them coming up on the outside. Our positions could have very easily switched (see No. 1). I'd like to think we'd have a bit more sympathy. Mocking FF flameouts would still apply of course.
3. Gonna go with Pitt as the second biggest backstabber in the BE (see No. 1)
4. Miami for apparently still holding a grudge for no reason whatsoever.
5. ND for every reason ever given by anyone, because it's all true.
6. Anyone else who left or poached from the BE, this includes the C7. I though about giving them their own line, but like in everything else, they weren't worth it.
7. Mark Emmert
8. Walter Harrison, which is too bad because I've met him and he is a nice man. Had the chance to step up for what's right and chickened out.
9. Uncle Flippy, because he deserves his own line.
10. Jeff Hathaway, for running a national championship level AD like it was Hofstra.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
Good list. I'll just cosign this one.

Reaction Score
Calhoun payed to scrimmage with an AAU squad of former college players, that squad was owned by the same people that ran Gay's squad, a few days later Gay commits to UConn. It was legal at the time, but I think the NCAA closed the loophole after Gay's recruitment. That is my basic remembrance. Maryland fans were all in a tizzy at the time, but then they always are.

I believe it was $40K, which is a pretty nice payday for an AAU squad.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I believe it was $40K, which is a pretty nice payday for an AAU squad.

Absolutely. We are no Auburn, but we still pay pretty well.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
1) The University of Miami, Donna She-lie-la literally schemed to destroy the conference while telling her partners she was committed to them. Wicked
2) BC, because they think they're relevent in athletics and they too worked against us in the boardroom. At the end of the day, they know they can't compete on the field of play. And when we choose to do so, we'll surpass them in hockey too. It's tradition
3) Dook, because they're Dook and because of the never ending hype from Dook Vitale, although that's been subsiding in recent years.
4) UK, Squid and one & dones. Just not the approach I like. Bureaucracy finally made Squid one of the greatest coaches in the game. Change the rules again, and recruiting violations will be on the horizon for UK.
5) ND, because everything is simply given to them. Winning something not important, just a sniff is all they need.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Calhoun payed to scrimmage with an AAU squad of former college players, that squad was owned by the same people that ran Gay's squad, a few days later Gay commits to UConn. It was legal at the time, but I think the NCAA closed the loophole after Gay's recruitment. That is my basic remembrance. Maryland fans were all in a tizzy at the time, but then they always are.

what Twerps fans never acknowledge is that UConn obtained the NCAA's approval before they scheduled and played that game. The rule change didn't impact just UConn either, you never see exhibition games against Athletes in Action, Marathon Oil or Nike anymore. They were all eliminated has a result of MD's moaning

at the end of the day, if you were a high school kid with NBA aspirations, do you play for Gary Williams or Jim Calhoun? Please twerps fans, sniff a clue already

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Hate? Pffft - I'm indifferent to every other school now.

Not ONE institution has had UConn's back in the past two years, so now it's my Huskies against the rest of the college sports world.

'em all...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hate? Pffft - I'm indifferent to every other school now.

Not ONE institution has had UConn's back in the past two years, so now it's my Huskies against the rest of the college sports world.

'em all...

I hear ya. That's pretty much my attitude. If UConn's not playing and the game doesn't affect UConn, I'm finding something else to do these days.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
1. Miami- always hated them, always will.
2. BCU
3. Duke hoops

I am indifferent to all others.

Reaction Score
BCU - Nuff said!
Wesleyan - Loved the way their hockey team would work out on the speed bag in their locker room before game time, which was next to the visitors locker room . We kicked their ass anyway.
UNC - and my daughter goes there.
ND - with fat Kelly there they are quickly rising higher on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom