What is "Plan D" if WVU and others leave for Big 12/SEC? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What is "Plan D" if WVU and others leave for Big 12/SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yeah, screw USF, TCU, Cincy, Louisville and West Virginia! What did theu ever do for us! Let's be like slimy Pitt and Syracuse and sneak away in the night. It's every one for themselves, abandon ship!!! Sorry this lifeboat is full, hope you can swim.
WTF
Us?

Do you actually believe that anyone here is stupid enough to think you are a UConnfan? You are no more one of us than Osama Bin Laden was a member of the College of Cardinals.

Reaction Score
Us?

Do you actually believe that anyone here is stupid enough to think you are a UConnfan? You are no more one of us than Osama Bin Laden was a member of the College of Cardinals.
Why because I expect integrity and loyalty from my school? Jumping ship to join another conference for money, with no regard for the other schools in the conference is wrong.
So you think my opinion makes me not a UConn fan? I should support my school right or wrong is that it. Sorry, I'll just voice my opinion when I think something is wrong.

Who I cheer for on game day has nothing to do with this.

Reaction Score
This is getting hilarious!!!!!! LOL. Boys having fun!!!!!
Muntz lives at the Institute and is clearly on high doses of Thorazine. I get a kick out of him. He's either more depressed or psychotic than anyone I've ever known or he's a mole and having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom