What if | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What if

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
If we get fooled by one win we're all idiots.
I don't think that the hard-cores on this board will be fooled this year. At half time of the Towson game I said that even a win was a loss.

I hope that the university leadership sees the difference in sidelines from 4 years ago. That is who I hope is not fooled by a win.

Reaction Score
This team had roughly a month to prepare for Towson. Here's what we witnessed. Lack of discipline. No sense of urgency. Inability to either run or pass block consistently. Boneheaded decision making. A defense prone to giving up the big play. Unless all deficiencies are quickly corrected, I don't see this team being competitive, let alone winning.
T.J. Weist's offense showed some signs of life, but onfield execution was lacking. This has to change.
We, as UConn fans & alums, all want this team to succeed. I've lost faith that this coaching staff can provide the leadership necessary for the players to attain their goal of a winning season. I'll be in my seat to support the kids, but last Thursday was the eye opener to UConn's reality. Change is needed. This is a lame duck season. I have no confidence that the ship can avoid the iceberg.

Reaction Score
This team had roughly a month to prepare for Towson. Here's what we witnessed. Lack of discipline. No sense of urgency. Inability to either run or pass block consistently. Boneheaded decision making. A defense prone to giving up the big play. Unless all deficiencies are quickly corrected, I don't see this team being competitive, let alone winning.
T.J. Weist's offense showed some signs of life, but onfield execution was lacking. This has to change.
We, as UConn fans & alums, all want this team to succeed. I've lost faith that this coaching staff can provide the leadership necessary for the players to attain their goal of a winning season. I'll be in my seat to support the kids, but last Thursday was the eye opener to UConn's reality. Change is needed. This is a lame duck season. I have no confidence that the ship can avoid the iceberg.
I was going to click "Like" but I just couldn't do it. I agree with this, but I don't "like" it.

Reaction Score
Considering how he hasn't won back to back games at Uconn, he needs to win next week. Has to be 2-2 going into the aac schedule. Who knows how bad the conference really is, so at least 7 wins and a bowl game to be retained in my eyes. Plus will have to win back to back games once this year. His record, and last weeks performance indicates that it ain't happening George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom