We're good | Page 6 | The Boneyard

We're good

Reaction Score
I mean, he’s looked good enough when he played. Alleyne hasn’t exactly been lights out as a starter so I don’t see what he brings as a starter Andre couldn’t.

We seem to get a huge lift when Andre comes in every time. Doesn’t make sense to me but we’re winning so whatever.
It's gonna change eventually because Andre is one of our best players. But your last paragraph is pretty much the reason right now, "We get a huge lift" and "we're winning". It's not a good one, but I think it is the reason

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It's gonna change eventually because Andre is one of our best players. But your last paragraph is pretty much the reason right now, "We get a huge lift" and "we're winning". It's not a good one, but I think it is the reason
Eh I’d prefer for us to have a hot start because he’s in already. Joey C and DC can also give us those lifts when they come in. But can’t complain too much when we’re blowing out a top 25 team.

Reaction Score
Eh I’d prefer for us to have a hot start because he’s in already. Joey C and DC can also give us those lifts when they come in. But can’t complain too much when we’re blowing out a top 25 team.

Maybe trying to give Alleyne confidence knowing that he has struggled, yet will be an important piece with his defensive capabilities.

But again, we had slow starts to both halves and that lasted until Dre checked in. He isn’t playing well by traditional measures but pushing so hard off rebounds creates many easy buckets and I think his unselfishness rubs off on the rest of the guys. But it would be nice if he could at least go back to last years shooting and he fumbled so many dribble hand-offs last night.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He is not playing well and turning the ball over way too much and he is still very obviously a net positive. He is not in danger of losing his starting spot and that strikes me as an insane take.

His A/TO is very similar to Alex's whom most of us have a man crush on. BTW check out Tristans and Hassan's.

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 11.54.14 AM.png

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How about "aged better than a bowl of Horsey Sauce sitting in the Texas sun all summer"?
Better.

But missing the point.

Did the Alabama game look any different than Oregon to you because of the opponent? A much tougher fight, no?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Better.

But missing the point.

Did the Alabama game look any different than Oregon to you because of the opponent? A much tougher fight, no?

We beat the snot out of them. Sure, they're good, but I don't know that based on what I watched last night.

caw

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. Andre wasn’t keeping his cardio up while out though? Lol. It was a pinky injury.

There is cardio and there is game shape. Pressure, adrenaline, etc. all can mess with cardio and are hard to simulate.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We beat the snot out of them. Sure, they're good, but I don't know that based on what I watched last night.
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom