Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments) | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank you, karma.

Note: as I was posting this, I had a sudden popup attack from one of those Norton Anti-Virus one-twos that feels like spyware trying to infect one's computer.

Reaction Score
That was an obvious offensive foul.
Obvious offensive fouls don't always get called with 25 seconds left when it's not directly influencing the game (Smith backed up and wasn't pressing forward).

Reaction Score
Wow, Wisconsin pulled it out. Purdue had no idea what to do when they needed a bucket and couldn't just work a foul call.

That takes Purdue out of the running for #1 overall.

If Houston loses we have a shot at it.

Reaction Score
Wow, Wisconsin pulled it out. Purdue had no idea what to do when they needed a bucket and couldn't just work a foul call.

If Houston wins and we do its 1,2 Purdue 3?

Reaction Score
Purdue just puked on themselves. Wisconsin had 3 guys fouled out still were allowed to score fairly easily Hepburn got to the hoop when he wanted. That’s too bad!

Reaction Score
I am well aware of that @navery12. I was saying they missed the not one but two calls when they happened. And what resulted was Edey throwing the ball away because his motion was altered by the two fouls.

It altered the end of the game. It is a big problem when the end of a game is altered by bad refereeing, but we see it far too often these days.

That was my point, and I stand by it.
Well the previous 39 minutes also matter so I'm not gonna feel sorry and act like the refs screwed over Purdue

Reaction Score

Realistically, it's Houston's to lose right now, and I have no complaint about that the way they've been playing. We need to win tonight and have them come up short in order to sneak into the overall 1.

Reaction Score
Realistically, it's Houston's to lose right now, and I have no complaint about that the way they've been playing. We need to win tonight and have them come up short in order to sneak into the overall 1.
Yeah, Houston would get it if they win.

They'd be #1 in NET, KenPom, and the polls, and have the most impressive wins lately.

If they lose and we win, we should get #1 overall, especially with the games being Saturday night and not Sunday afternoon, but with this Committee who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom