Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments) | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Realistically, it's Houston's to lose right now, and I have no complaint about that the way they've been playing. We need to win tonight and have them come up short in order to sneak into the overall 1.
My complaint is their best OOC wins are Dayton and Stetson.

After they get screwed tomorrow, I hope the Big East conference announces publicly that they are going to adopt MWC and Big 12 to fool the ignorant selection committee.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The stage is set!

#4 Brown vs #2 Yale for the Ivy League Championship. Noon tomorrow.

More on Brown, their semi-final win and their first Ivy Madness final in program history:

I'll be covering that one from press row!
And thanks to those who have checked in:

I wasn't able to make it to NYC today since I'm with my mom at the ER after some heart discomfort close to her defibrillator. Suffered a heart attack 2 months ago and getting tests now, but so far, they're just seeing how to best adjust her care moving forward. Should be able to make it to NYC tomorrow!

Reaction Score
I wouldn't want to see Nebraska in UCONN's bracket. They have been getting better & better the last month. They are the type of team that can outshoot good positional coverage.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

I wasn't able to make it to NYC today since I'm with my mom at the ER after some heart discomfort close to her defibrillator. Suffered a heart attack 2 months ago and getting tests now, but so far, they're just seeing how to best adjust her care moving forward. Should be able to make it to NYC tomorrow!
Adrien,

Sorry to hear about your mom

Reaction Score

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your mother. And best wishes to the rest of your family, Hey Adrien.

Reaction Score
Texas A&M just got too much foul trouble and then wilted. That's game. Gator chomp time.

Reaction Score

Wishing both you and you mom the best. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
4-2 12 minutes in. man big east basketball always delivers.

Tichina Arnold Lol GIF by Martin

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Did you catch that offensive explosion to close the half?
yeah it was great. when uconns in the garden the games worth sticking with.

if this was providence-marquette, i never wouldve went back to see those church league bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom