Week of 2/12 Other games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/12 Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pitino may have lost that locker room. They have to be better than they’ve been right?

Reaction Score
Betting on Marquette, this is now a fun win-win game.

Reaction Score
I'll say.

So far, it's been no problem for me to wear UConn gear all around my new hometown. I'd like it to stay that way.

It was enough for me to already offer my rebuttal with you elsewhere. roots for a team that has no need for him to stray off basketball into areas that showcase his ignorance & bad manners, but hater gonna hate.
Just a little sarcasm. Good luck there.

Reaction Score
Carolina looking like a steaming plate of hot garbage at the Univ of Southern Canada.

Reaction Score
Marquette looks really, really good right now, especially with Kolek back to his ultra-effective, ultra-cocky form again. Saturday is going to be a titanic test for both teams. And I already know I am going to be swearing at the screen at least once (probably more often) something like

"How $#! are we leaving that Good Damn Cocky White Boy open from 3 AGAIN!!!!"... right after he hits a 3 and is wagging his finger at our boisterous crowd.

And before you ask... yeah, I'm a white guy, too. Not that it should matter.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Butler, Xavier, St. Johns, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova are working on the exact sequence of game outcomes that will make the 2023-2024 Big East the best conference in history to only get 3 bids to the NCAA tournament.
Not that the NCAA formula cares about Bracket Matrix, but all of the above are still getting some votes, with SJU barely hanging on for a play-in, Hall and Providence being consensus first four out and Nova still has a fan.

I expect some of that to change if Pitt manages to hold on at UVA. They're up 10 with 6:28 left. That would be 2 Q1 road wins in a row. UVA hasn't lost at home in since 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom