Week of 2/12 Other games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/12 Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Also, Self kicking himself out of the game so he doesn’t have to be embarrassed being down 20 is pathetic

Reaction Score
They aren’ a top 10 team. If they aren’t playing at home, their true identity comes out
Woah, all of Kansas' losses are from away or neutral courts.

Again, Kansas has no depth. Dickinson will get his points no matter what, but if they are matched up against a team with a strong defensive wing that can shut down McCullar, they are toast.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I really like KU and their warts and the fact that Dickinson is unlikeable, takes terrible shots and plays no D.

Reaction Score
Kansas.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
McCullar is the one guy that can reliably go make his own offense on that team and opens up so much for the rest of that squad. And yes, they have zero depth, which has been painfully obvious tonight.
Yep, I said this even in pre-season. This isn't their year. I think Self made a mistake trading depth for Hunter. They'd be really screwed if Furphy hadn't exceeded expectations.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
They aren’ a top 10 team. If they aren’t playing at home, their true identity comes out
Yes although if you look at the teams after UConn Purdue and prob Houston, there really aren’t any teams you’re going to feel good about saying “this is a top ten team”.

Reaction Score
Woah, all of Kansas' losses are from away or neutral courts.

Again, Kansas has no depth. Dickinson will get his points no matter what, but if they are matched up against a team with a strong defensive wing that can shut down McCullar, they are toast.
That last piece is a huge point. This current UConn team with a healthy Cam and DC along with Castle able to shadow McCullar on defense would win 7-8 times out of 10 if we were to play them again IMO.

Reaction Score
That last piece is a huge point. This current UConn team with a healthy Cam and DC along with Castle able to shadow McCullar on defense would win 7-8 times out of 10 if we were to play them again IMO.
I'm thinking 10/10 if on neutral courts.

Reaction Score
Kansas now 7-5 in conf, #6 in country. Where would we be after 5 conference losses at this point? We’d be out of the top 25.

Reaction Score
Well, they are in a much better conference.

The need to reach for conspiracy theories against us is childish and tiresome.
You are saying that we have been treated as well as Kansas and Duke for that matter in the polls based on our team quality throughout our history? Cmon, please.

Reaction Score
You are saying that we have been treated as well as Kansas and Duke for that matter in the polls based on our team quality throughout our history? Cmon, please.
I’m saying quit whining about it

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
kansas' roster is much like the big east. has about 3-4 quality parts and the rest are at a low major level.
I think you are actually a husky fan. You chirp the loudest when Cinn is circling the toilet and praying to become ACC Syracuse some day and UConn is doing things the bearcats won’t sniff before Armageddon (and yes I acknowledge that could be a short time horizon).

Go troll the Ohio team at the bottom of our league for not beating you by enough.

Reaction Score
kansas' roster is much like the big east. has about 3-4 quality parts and the rest are at a low major level.
By this logic, the best team in Cincinnati is low major level. Where does that leave UC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom