We Need To Quit the Big East | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We Need To Quit the Big East

Reaction Score
I would have said the same thing about Cincinnati after their 62-59 loss to Baylor, but they lost and they don't have talent.
i dont like you lucille ball GIF
You have to feel for teams like Baylor getting stuck playing Cincinnati.

Reaction Score
smart and accurate post

uconn has too much talent to be forced to play games that are 62-48.
You think low score had to do from reffing? We had an off shooting night, made some bad shot choices. Oh and our defense completely shut them down. Great game, fun to watch

Reaction Score
No. They we NOT awful. But that doesn't make them solid.

The Big East needs us way more than we need them.
Wow! You can't be serious! This was one of the best played games this year! This is why I left this board after 25 years.

Reactions: MJ1
Reaction Score
I'll take tonight every night during league play. We weren't very good offensiviley and EVERY posession (both sides) ran the shot clock down, so this game was destined to be low scoring.

What normally happens in the BE is the refs put 2 on one of our starters in the first 6-8 minutes. This was the first normally reffed game of the year IMO. (But with 2 very egregious bad calls...Castle offensive being the second one)
The offensive foul on Alexander was as silly as the offensive fouls on Newton and Castle. I know we’re supposed to forget about the call that benefit us, but ….

Reaction Score
The big East prepared us pretty well last season for the tournament. Hopefully it will again this year. Leaving the big East because of bad basketball refs? You must be new to the game?

Reactions: MJ1
Reaction Score
You think low score had to do from reffing? We had an off shooting night, made some bad shot choices. Oh and our defense completely shut them down. Great game, fun to watch
It felt like a BE game from the old BE. That being said that foul on Newton was absolutely horrendous.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Not this again. It is what is is. We're not going anywhere as much as everybody would like that.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The referees are consistent, though it is mostly bad. The game was called as most Big East games have been called this year.

Reaction Score
Relax Francis Big East has helped us far more than you think. We could be watching the aac teams and I would rather watch mold grow. Have no interest in any conference unless our football team can be competitive.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
As much as I love UConn bball,, I find it so difficult to watch he conference games.

If anyone can explain, precisely, what constituted that second foul on Newton, I am all ears.

But I know the reality.

We will never get a fair shake in this pissant conference.

We just have to get out.

Let them thrive on Seton Hall and Creighton as the cream of the crap.
Handle checks out.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Anywhere!

Colonial, Big Sky, who cares?

Big Est sucks balls!

All of those fouls called in the final 4 minutes should have been called all game.

We should have an could have won by 30.

Even up 20 I was apoplectic at the horrendous officiating.

We have to get out of this dysfunctional, abusive relationship.
If you are being serious, you're an imbecile.

Reaction Score
As much as I love UConn bball,, I find it so difficult to watch he conference games.

If anyone can explain, precisely, what constituted that second foul on Newton, I am all ears.

But I know the reality.

We will never get a fair shake in this pissant conference.

We just have to get out.

Let them thrive on Seton Hall and Creighton as the cream of the crap.
Put down the drinks and have a good sleep. You will wake up tomorrow and see this thread and can't believe you posted this. LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom