We can’t guard Nova man to man | The Boneyard

We can’t guard Nova man to man

Reaction Score
I will say this I don’t know how many times. Sometimes we gotta try something different while playing Nova. They break is down almost every time down the court. They kick, and they get a wide open shot.

Reaction Score
This team thinks they are better than they are - a lot like their coach. I hate it when DH celebrates with the team like we won the NCAA championship, the only problem is that there is 12 minutes left IN THE FIRST HALF. Celebrate after the game IF you win.

Reaction Score
I think i might have tried Jackson on him to see what he could do. Cole can't guard him
Then who does Cole guard??? They have no small players and they could all drive, shoot and post up.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
We lost because we couldn't score
Gee! There's a brilliant, insightful explanation. I'll bet that, if we scored 10 more hoops, we would have won.

Reaction Score
Then who does Cole guard??? They have no small players and they could all drive, shoot and post up.
We play some type of zone. We finally did it with under 4 minutes left in the game. It actually worked very well for us. The problem is we waited 36 plus minutes to make the adjustment.

Reaction Score
Gillespie is killing cole.
I would like to see him mix in more Jackson on Gillespie early on. He wasn't shooting jumpers tonight. That said, they held him under 10 points. Kid just doesn't panic. Cole had a good game as well. Some night you just tip your cap and take the L.

Reaction Score
Nova only scored 63. Defense wasn't the problem.
We gave up 8 3’s in the first half alone lol. On offense everything they get is easy or wide open. Every point we score is hard. It’s a big difference. Trust me when I tell you we gave up over 10 WIDE open 3’s where our defense broke down. Yes defense was most definitely a problem. That’s literally half of their points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom